Next Head Coach (candidate discussion)

App fans will tell you Satt has a 5 billion dollar buyout. And they already purchased 70% of the tickets to it.

2 Likes

Will Satt be lured away after this year?

clt says yes, if we want him

He may have designs on the CHeat job once they can Fedora.

Oklahoma players are getting in trouble this week for talking about how much more they like playing for Ruffin McNeil instead of mike stoops. Just throwing it out there.

I think heā€™d be a good choice. Only drawback is his age. He is a great recruiter and knows the area. If he could identify a bright young coordinator to succeed him, like he did with Lincoln Riley, could be could be a good fit.

We need a young, hungry coach with a strong desire to recruit who is a winner at the college level.

The list is from May and has Houston listed as the #1 FCS coach. No sign of McNeil on the list.

I read that recently, itā€™s only about Head Coaches, so no reason for Ruffin to be listed.

I does mention top assistants.

August article on FCS coaches ready to move up.

Again, Houston is #1.

Pep Hamilton and Tee Martin are on this list of FBS assistants who could be head coaches:

I think a lot of these P5 assistants are out of our league.

I think weā€™d have a shot at Tee if went all in for him.

I think we should add Blake Anderson of Arkansas State to the list.

As much as Boone would love to watch the shit show heā€™d bring to UNCC, you do not want him.

He built his team at stAte around JUCO transfers and it is really showing as they flounder through a tougher than usual Sun Belt schedule. Theyā€™ve all got better talent on paper but tend to falter when it comes to playing as a cohesive unit.

What is thisā€¦ā€œJUCOā€, you speak of?

Boone says you canā€™t be seriousā€¦can you?

Heā€™s saying that because weā€™ve been hesitant to go hard after too many JUCOs. Weā€™ve brought in some, but they have not been a big piece for us to build our program to this point in time.

What are the appys thoughts on this list? Who yā€™all planning to hire?

He would not need to bring in a bunch of JUCOS here. Better recruiting area than Arkansas.

Our chancellor doesnā€™t like JUCO players.