Ngoundjo transferring

Leaving at the end of the semester.

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/031709aab.html

Anyone surprised?

With Braswell and Sherrill coming in and Spears becoming eligible, it almost seems a no-brainer if he wants substantial playing time.

Good luck Gaby!

Thanks for your time as a Niner! Good luck in the future!

Best of luck, Goonj. You’ll be missed.

Good luck to him, I enjoyed watching him play. Brought some good energy last year. Never seemed to get it going this year, but maybe a fresh start gives him a chance to refine his skills. :49ers:

Good luck Gaby!

He’s a good guy and he’s making the decision at the best possible time to give us a chance to use the scollie, unlike some people. I wish him the best of luck.

Good luck Gaby,

I really hope this is the bad news of the season.

I’m disappointed to see a hard working player with a positive attitude like Gaby leave the program but it makes a lot of sense for him to do so and I hope that he finds a place where he can prosper.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;393128]I really hope this is the bad news of the season.[/QUOTE]

Knock on wood. Hard.

Not that everyone didn’t know it, but I told you someone would leave in the off-season

first off, good luck to gaby. what do you guys think we will do with his scholarship?

Best of luck to the Goonj. He will be missed.

I’d like to see us recruit a pg and now with this scollie, transfer in a pg. This way were set when Harris leaves for the NBA. :biggrin:

Utter definitely knew it and tipped it in the shoutbox after the final game…Good luck Gaby,wish you only the best.Probably a win-win for all concerned.

[QUOTE=lucky57;393138]Utter definitely knew it and tipped it in the shoutbox after the final game…Good luck Gaby,wish you only the best.Probably a win-win for all concerned.[/QUOTE]

Whatd he say?

Good luck Gaby! I hope that you find someplace good where you will see more playing time.

Utter definitely knew it and tipped it in the shoutbox after the final game...Good luck Gaby,wish you only the best.Probably a win-win for all concerned.

If Jim knew, then Coach had to know this was going to happen. Gaby always played hard and I’ll miss him. I’m glad he had the dignity that Transferrity didn’t have and gave Coach plenty of time to use the schollarship.

Best of luck getting another set of fans to spell Ngoundjo right.:wink:

Good luck wherever you end up, Goonj. I’ll miss Gaby, I liked him, but I agree it is probably a win-win for all parties.

[QUOTE=The Lax;393139]Whatd he say?[/QUOTE]

Mentioned we might go after 2 point gaurds, with only 1 schollie???
That was easy to read in to…