Nice call on MSP this morning

Sean? Shawn?

I think you rattled GWill a bit. It sounded like he took it personally. I don’t think that’s what you meant though.

For those that missed it, Sean called in right in the middle of a bunch of UNCCH-Dook hype and had a deadpan perfect delivery:

“I know it’s gonna get talked about all day, since it was such a big game, and this is probably redundant… but Lutz really outcoached Penders last night”

GWill could have hit the tires screeching button. I thought it was funny though.

91-71, 16-4 (7-2). Go Niners!

I missed it but I did hear Lutz take a little joking shot at GWill and Odom after the game. He told Matt that the lure of the Carolina- Duke game must have gotten to his color commentary guys. He told Matt, Thanks for showing up tonight.

[i]Originally posted by Mr. Bojangles[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 07:42 AM [b] I missed it but I did hear Lutz take a little joking shot at GWill and Odom after the game. He told Matt that the lure of the Carolina- Duke game must have gotten to his color commentary guys. He told Matt, Thanks for showing up tonight. [/b]
That's being discussed over in the "Lutz Latest Words" thread. Interesting exchange last night.

Also this morning, a Duke fan called in and asked if Gary called our game. And if so, did it aggravate him that he was missing the other game. Gary said no, he didn’t call it. He had a charity thing to go to…but that he had called numerous games on the same night as UNC-DUke. He didn’t have any problem with missing it. He coudl watch it later.

Nice job by MK this morning calling into the MSP again. That’s one show I don’t mind listening to and supporting. I think MK should try to get through Hayseed’s screening one day though and tell Packer what he thinks of him. :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 08:55 AM [b] Nice job by MK this morning calling into the MSP again. That's one show I don't mind listening to and supporting. I think MK should try to get through Hayseed's screening one day though and tell Packer what he thinks of him. :P [/b]
What did our official spokesperson MK have to say this morning? :lol:

I was actually amazed I got on with all the Dook/Tar Hole talk but when I woke up this morning my goal was to get us talked about just out of spite for that.

Gary brought me on saying “You have to feel good about last night.” Agreed with him and told them that Yarbourough could have a complimentary seat on the Niner band wagon b/c he called our blowout when I called in yesterday. Said he wanted to see our team take someone out early and put them away and that’s what we did. Gary asked me if I thought we’d score that many at St. Louis. Told him hell no the score would probably be 50-45 or something like that but I really believe this is the year we win down there. Celania asked how far was the most long distance 3 Plav took last night. Told him about the one about 5 feet our side of the half court line that he drained. Gary laughed and said “With 28 on the shot clock right?” I said yep.

The talked us up some before they brought me one. Gary said that Eddie has to be the favorite right now for C-USA POY and talked about how huge the Depaul game is next week. After I Fat Fingers dumped me they talked a little more about St. Louis and then a tarhole caller called in so it was back to that talk.

When they were talking about Eddie they also mentioned Curtis on the edge for First Team All-CUSA and Brendan certainly in the mix for 2nd Team. That moved into a comparison of Redick’s night vs. Plavich’s, and from there it degenerated into Redick’s game play 101.

Thanks for calling in, MK.

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 06:50 AM [b] Sean? Shawn?

I think you rattled GWill a bit. It sounded like he took it personally. I don’t think that’s what you meant though.

For those that missed it, Sean called in right in the middle of a bunch of UNCCH-Dook hype and had a deadpan perfect delivery:

“I know it’s gonna get talked about all day, since it was such a big game, and this is probably redundant… but Lutz really outcoached Penders last night”

GWill could have hit the tires screeching button. I thought it was funny though.

91-71, 16-4 (7-2). Go Niners! [/b]

Thanks. It was a little early, didn’t know if anyone heard it.

I thought GWill would be a bit more playful with it. He was a bit chapped.

I tried.

MSP is the best show on WFNZ. I’m not just saying that because they talk about the Niners. They have me laughing my a$$ off every morning on the way to work. Especially “Old Silky.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bojangles, are you “The HUlk” that called into Penner & Mac today?