Nickname for our Backcourt

Has anyone yet suggested that we nickname our backcourt “Law and Order?” I mean come on Briscoe and Green. I just realized this.

Law and Order can’t be used, they are the trademarked names of Chuck Norris’s left and right leg… :))

I vote Smash and Dash or Double Trouble. They are pretty original.

beebop and roxsteady.

I think that’s pretty good! Hopefully they will live up to it

F*** off, I was making this suggestion purely based on the fact that the two longest running detectives on the TV Series Law and Order were Detectives Briscoe and Green. What could possibly fit better?

many thanks for the clarification. we can only get the hickory TV station where we live, so footnotes and explanations re ‘popular culture’ are appreciated.

49timesthelovin… Law and Order is really,really good. The KILLER DEEZ (Deuce and Derrio) OR CASH MONEY just to throw out a few more suggestions.I know corny right? :))

i like the killer deez. thats pretty good.

deez nutz

LOL nice :))

Why did I know that was coming :))

Pork and Chop.

Thread ends here with the best suggestion.

The Ginger and The Gnome. Wait, what’s a backcourt?

It’s where you and your boyfriend play.

It’s where you and your boyfriend play.[/quote]

You’re just jealous.

LOL nice :))[/quote]

If you’ll recall Beebop and Roxsteady were completely incompetent and had Shredder just murdered the two of them like he claimed he would do on several occasions, then he probably would have defeated the turtles, but instead he made them his right hand men. So, I hope this nickname won’t fit.

LOL nice :))[/quote]

If you’ll recall Beebop and Roxsteady were completely incompetent and had Shredder just murdered the two of them like he claimed he would do on several occasions, then he probably would have defeated the turtles, but instead he made them his right hand men. So, I hope this nickname won’t fit.[/quote]

touche. i clearly dont remember my ninja turtles as well as you do but i guess that we should pass on this nickname.