Niner Flag Closeout

Ace Hardware on Harris Blvd has Niner flags 30% off because they are going out of business. They had one outside that caught my eye. Inside, every other flag hanging on display is a Niner flag. I was very pleased and bought one - it was $24 with tax out the door.

It is this flag:

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/unc_charlotte_49ers_house_flag_35037_prd1.html

I thought this may have deserved its own thread, they are very handsome flags at a great price.

Where exactly is Ace Hardware?

Right down W. Harris past URP and before Sugar Creek. There is a Jason’s Deli and Goodwill in that little shopping center. Make a right two turns before sugar creek and it’s to the left of Goodwill and Dollar Tree.

I paid $35.00 plus tax for the same flag this summer at Belmont Hardware so that’s a good deal!

Anybody want to pick one of these up for me?

PM me!

I will reimburse you and throw in a few tasty homebrews.

[QUOTE=J Felt;439919]Anybody want to pick one of these up for me?

PM me!

I will reimburse you and throw in a few tasty homebrews.[/QUOTE]

I can spit on Ace Hardware from my place. How ****ty does your beer taste?

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;439925]I can spit on Ace Hardware from my place. How ****ty does your beer taste?[/QUOTE]

Worse than your Chubby Stallion.

I don’t want to even know why he knows what your chubby stallion tastes like. LOL.

[QUOTE=J Felt;439926]Worse than your Chubby Stallion.[/QUOTE]

… wow

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;439863]Ace Hardware on Harris Blvd has Niner flags 30% off because they are going out of business. They had one outside that caught my eye. Inside, every other flag hanging on display is a Niner flag. I was very pleased and bought one - it was $24 with tax out the door.

It is this flag:

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/unc_charlotte_49ers_house_flag_35037_prd1.html

I thought this may have deserved its own thread, they are very handsome flags at a great price.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but then I gotta pay $10 for the damn flag pole.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;439929]Yea, but then I gotta pay $10 for the damn flag pole.[/QUOTE]

But look at it this way. You can get an American flag too, so the pole only costs $5 for America and $5 for Niner Nation. That’s a bargain.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;439928]… wow[/QUOTE]

so, you gettin it for me?

we can exchange at the first home game, if you’re going.