Niner Lady's

Womans bball beat ECU 70-54 today to improve to 16-3.

Strong.

If our men’s team was as good as the women at home, we’d be ranked in the top 10. Go Lady Niners!!!

I missed my first womens game of the year today, but I’ve been filled in by various people. Sounds like a strong performance all around. Two probable wins next weekend (the women just don’t lose in Halton), and we’ll be 18-3. Freakin’ awesome.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:44 PM [b] I missed my first womens game of the year today, but I've been filled in by various people. Sounds like a strong performance all around. Two probable wins next weekend (the women just don't lose in Halton), and we'll be 18-3. Freakin' awesome. [/b]
Katie made the promise at Midnight madness and has backed it up. Undefeated at home.
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:45 PM [b] Katie made the promise at Midnight madness and has backed it up. Undefeated at home. [/b]
Two years ago they went 12-0 at home en route to the NCAA's. The only big roadblock left at home is Louisville in mid-February.

They could easily finish the regular season 23-5, and the conference tournament is in Halton from March 3rd through the 6th. I hope the locals show up big for those games.

I went because my seat was lonely. Sabrina Gregory is damn cute and so is one of our assistants. I need to get them on the Goldusters thread.

Played well too. Second half was awful though. Nothing but foul shots.

Best part of the game? Katie Meier saying “That’s why no one watches women’s basketball. There’s nothing but foul shots.”

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 10:50 PM [b] Sabrina Gregory is damn cute [/b]
she is indeed. here ya go NLP... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/skody17/62029.jpg[/img]

The 2 youngest and I had a great time at the game yesterday. Those refs left a lot to be desired. The ECU coach tried so hard to get a tech at the end of the game and the ref getting the abuse/earful wouldn’t even “T” her up!

GO NINERS!!!