Niner Nation Lunch "Special Hooters Edition"

Thought we’d break in the new Uptown Hooters, they open on the 9th I believe. Saw the girls training today. You guys down?

what time would you guys be meeting…i am only really available around noon time on fridays… available after 1:45 every other weekday

Ill go most likely

NNN lunch? You know I am in!

Is that the old uptown graduate?

Is that the old uptown graduate?

Sure is.

I’m down as long as I can be there

If we can go at 12 or 1 I’m in… Have to leave for Philly at 4.

I’m there, just name the time. I was planning on going opening day anyway since it’s only two blocks from my office. Word of caution, I think we will need to be there early, it will be packed opening day.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;336923]I’m there, just name the time. I was planning on going opening day anyway since it’s only two blocks from my office. Word of caution, I think we will need to be there early, it will be packed opening day.[/QUOTE]

Good point… And I can actually have beers since I’m not going back to the office- so can we say 9:30ish??

we should do college football edition on a saturday. just a suggestion.

BUMP. Considering I am doing thesis research at midnight on Saturday I need some hope that I can hang out with Charlotte’s finest on Tuesday.

I’ve yet to take part in one of these fine gatherings so I think it’s about time.

[QUOTE=SteauA;338358]I’ve yet to take part in one of these fine gatherings so I think it’s about time.[/QUOTE]

same here.

any word on this???

If the opening is today, they are going to be packed. I say we hit it later in the week/month.

Good point. F-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s, i’ll be sure to keep you psoted.

i usually to go lunch at 1… lemme know when u guys go