Niner Network All-Access

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/genrel/080408aaa.html

[QUOTE]
Niner Network All-Access, the Charlotte 49ers internet multimedia platform featuring live game broadcasts, exclusive behind-the-scenes video, “Classic” game broadcasts, game highlights, original programming and coaches’ interviews and press conferences, is now available at www.charlotte49ers.com

Three subscription packages are available that will allow access to live video broadcasts of baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s soccer, softball, men’s and women’s track and field and volleyball events. Additional highlights, interviews and feature content from all of the 49ers’ 16 sports are also available.

[/QUOTE]

I guess this is replacing yahoo?? Thoughts??

if you launch the broadband channel under the mens basketball tab, features and interviews they have a mens basketball summer conditioning video up with preston and company. pretty cool. shamarr is tiny but already ripped.

[QUOTE=yea yea;332403]if you launch the broadband channel under the mens basketball tab, features and interviews they have a mens basketball summer conditioning video up with preston and company. pretty cool. shamarr is tiny but already ripped.[/QUOTE]

I don’t see it. Can you post a link?

This is definitely replacing Yahoo. It’s through CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV of course). We are an official partner.

A monthly, renewable package is available for $9.95 each month.

An annual package that has a savings of $50, is available for $79.95. The annual package includes not only all of the above content and games, but also streaming video of select CBS College Sports broadcasts of 49ers athletics. Those games will only be available to monthly subscribers on a pay-per-view basis. To get the CBS College Sports streams of selected 49ers games for no additional cost, you must be an annual subscriber.

CBS College Sports also offers an XXL Annual Package for $119.95. The XXL package includes all of the 49ers programming plus every pay-per-view game that CBS College Sports.com offers.

I couldnt tell if Bobby said “all” or just “home” games - lousy speakers on my work PC.

If it’s just the home games, that’s a problem. They really need to work out the licensing issues so that you have access to both home and road games, or as many of those as possible.

I don't see it. Can you post a link?

This is definitely replacing Yahoo. It’s through CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV of course). We are an official partner.

A monthly, renewable package is available for $9.95 each month.

An annual package that has a savings of $50, is available for $79.95. The annual package includes not only all of the above content and games, but also streaming video of select CBS College Sports broadcasts of 49ers athletics. Those games will only be available to monthly subscribers on a pay-per-view basis. To get the CBS College Sports streams of selected 49ers games for no additional cost, you must be an annual subscriber.

CBS College Sports also offers an XXL Annual Package for $119.95. The XXL package includes all of the 49ers programming plus every pay-per-view game that CBS College Sports.com offers.

No link, everything is in the channel, you need to navigate that yourself. Not very difficult. Click mens basketball, and features and interviews.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;332408]I couldnt tell if Bobby said “all” or just “home” games - lousy speakers on my work PC.

If it’s just the home games, that’s a problem. They really need to work out the licensing issues so that you have access to both home and road games, or as many of those as possible.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]All home* men’s basketball video broadcasts and select Atlantic 10 away game broadcasts.

• Nearly all home athletic events for the above sports are streamed/broadcast live.

In addition, through the CBS College Sports network and a cooperative agreement within the Atlantic 10, annual subscribers will have access to 49ers’ Atlantic 10 road games that are streamed on-line by the host institution. [/QUOTE]

Based on this, there should be alot of road A-10 games since most of the league is with CBS College Sports. There’s a link to the Partners on their website.

I definately plan on buying this. I would like clarification on the AWAY hoop games. Some more specifics.

This year sounds better right out of the shoot with TV coverage in Cali, this endeavor, and hopefully the new commish gets us a few more natl TV and A10 games.

according to the CBS/CSTV site, all A10 schools are partners so that should allow all A10 games to be streamed

and the quote from our own charlotte49ers.com

[QUOTE]Nearly all home athletic events for the above sports are streamed/broadcast live. Scheduling and television may prohibit certain games from being streamed. Annual subscribers will have access to any and all games that are streamed. In addition, through the CBS College Sports network and a cooperative agreement within the Atlantic 10, annual subscribers will have access to 49ers’ Atlantic 10 road games that are streamed on-line by the host institution[/QUOTE]

How do you actually register for the service?

[QUOTE=yea yea;332414]No link, everything is in the channel, you need to navigate that yourself. Not very difficult. Click mens basketball, and features and interviews.[/QUOTE]

Ok, got it. I was going to the Basketball dropdown looking for it. Pretty cool video. They are looking great. Coley and Mack will be tough to stop this year. Jones is really getting serious. Spears is a beast with the rope, Preston’s newest toy. I hope he retired the tire.

New vids placed in the mens basketball page in the All Access Player…

4 alumni updates with Jobey, Diego, EJ and Curt.

Pretty cool! Love the Diego story about the bobblehead. Educates a young Niner fan like myself!

I hope in the future they start showing these kinds of things on the campus network (niner movies or whatever) - esp for away games. Might be a good way to excite the freshmen about basketball since tehy can actually see their team play away games.

This sounds awesome though - I’m sure I or one of my friends will be buying this and getting together for gameday parties for the away games!

Will they be offering free radio sometimes though? Yahoo was pretty good about that with baseball if I remember correctly

Oooh, stuff like this is very helpful to out-of-state Niners. Very good.

bump

with the website being down all the time, some may have missed the post about new interviews up in All-Access

just saw a new vid in the AA player today about the mens bball team. Anyone know french?