Niner Stuff in Bed Bath and Beyond??

I was in Concord Mills this weekend and saw a few Niner things in Bed Bath and Beyond. They have mini-basketball goals and throw pillows with the Charlotte logo on it. Unfortunately they have the UNC prefix, but it is our athletics logo at least. A green magic marker can change that though. It was very strange to see Niner gear at all, especially at Bed Bath and Beyond. The Niner mini-basketball goals would be great for those of you that have young ones.

dude that stuff has been there since at least last summer…

those bball goals are pretty cool, ill probably get one for my room at home

[i]Originally posted by GSpotNiner[/i]@May 2 2005, 10:24 AM [b] dude that stuff has been there since at least last summer..... [/b]
well maybe he just now saw them. have you ever said anything positive to anyone on this board?

[/QUOTE] throw pillows with the Charlotte logo on it[QUOTE]

What is a throw pillow? I know what a throw blanket is, but…

You have a nice lil’ Saturday, Bojangles? What came next, a trip to Home Depot for some flooring? :wink:

<-- wishes he saw Niner gear…anywhere.

I’m looking for 49ers dust ruffles if anyone comes across them.

I’d like some NCAA tournament wins myself.

I’ll have to check out the BBB in Pineville.

Naw man… I just like seeing all of yall get riled up… I dont mean for yall to take it to the heart… I am into this board just as much as yall are however I dont take all this as seriously as you all do… Sometimes you dont need to take life so seriously…

[i]Originally posted by GSpotNiner[/i]@May 2 2005, 03:23 PM [b] Naw man.. I just like seeing all of yall get riled up.. I dont mean for yall to take it to the heart.. I am into this board just as much as yall are however I dont take all this as seriously as you all do.. Sometimes you dont need to take life so seriously.. [/b]
Seriously man.
[i]Originally posted by GSpotNiner[/i]@May 2 2005, 03:23 PM [b] Naw man.. I just like seeing all of yall get riled up.. I dont mean for yall to take it to the heart.. I am into this board just as much as yall are however I dont take all this as seriously as you all do.. Sometimes you dont need to take life so seriously.. [/b]
i know, and i really didnt care about your comment in this thread. just seemed like every post i can remember you posting has been negative towards someone on the board thats all
Gotta love a guy that can get a "naw" and two "yall's" into one post.