Niner Tailgate drinks of choice?

Can you get Strongbow in NC? Or any other cider in a can?

Original plan was to bring some from DC, but if I’m flying… well… there goes that.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:21, topic:28103”]Can you get Strongbow in NC? Or any other cider in a can?

Original plan was to bring some from DC, but if I’m flying… well… there goes that.[/quote]I’ve seen it around here before, but honestly not sure if I have lately.

I’ve definitely seen cider in cans at Common Market though. I’ll probably go to Common Market later, I’ll keep an eye out for you.

[quote=“Niner National, post:22, topic:28103”][quote=“ZombieLew, post:21, topic:28103”]Can you get Strongbow in NC? Or any other cider in a can?

Original plan was to bring some from DC, but if I’m flying… well… there goes that.[/quote]I’ve seen it around here before, but honestly not sure if I have lately.

I’ve definitely seen cider in cans at Common Market though. I’ll probably go to Common Market later, I’ll keep an eye out for you.[/quote]

Total Wine over by Buffalo Wild Wings might have it.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:21, topic:28103”]Can you get Strongbow in NC? Or any other cider in a can?

Original plan was to bring some from DC, but if I’m flying… well… there goes that.[/quote]

I’ve had Strongbow in Raleigh, haven’t seen it in Charlotte, but I’m sure it’s there. Just gotta find the right place.

Green mimosas right after we park to get the taste of toothpaste out of my mouth then anything that’s cold and wet.

ANYTHING?

At the spring game I did 3 fosters oil cans, and whatever Cpip handed me at the normbulance. I was feeling nice. I’ll probably do more cheap crappy beer and whatever cpip hands me at the normbulance.

Half Margaritta and half Lime Daquri. I call them Niner Vice. The 2nd batch is mixed stronger than the first batch.