NinerID's 23rd Birthday Bash-O-Rama and Retrospective!!!

He had me at “Hello” and I think he had the rest of the board when he created the now classic thread:

[QUOTE][B]Cornrows, Dreads, ect.[/B]

one thing I have noticed is that nobody on our team has ever had (to my knowledge) cornrows or dreads or anything of such. last year during the green/white game pigford did, and curtis did last spring after the season. during the scrimmage i saw a couple of players with them (drayton, iti…that looked like a girl by the way). I know Coach K at duke is hardcore against anything flashy does anyone know if bobby is highly against it? Do you think it hurts recruiting?[/QUOTE]

His love of football, his sister’s brilliant sense of humor and a Ashlee Simpson comentary all in one post:

[QUOTE]USC is looking good and as my sister put it Oklahoma is playing as well as Ashlee Simpsons performance. She was horendous, stick to lip synching. I seriously havent heard that many boos since…well we won’t bring up a certain jump ball.[/QUOTE]

With ZERO replies to this thread, apparently no one was interested, sad:

[QUOTE]if you noticed de’angelo, plavich and many others on the team were wearing blue bands like the livestrong and 49ers bands. Chi Omega is selling them for a dollar a piece and proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
His ongoing war with Davidson fans, clearly he won this battle:

[QUOTE]However, for rich genius kids their “D Block” shirts looked like a 2A high school teams shirst, and the chant of DUI is not only unoriginal and 3 years old but completely classless.

3 guys were walking out and i got in there face and chanted “we cant hear you” mocking their earlier chant, one of the kids looked MAYBE 16 turned to me and said (i think…) “Safety School” I said “what?” then he replied again"Safety School" I have no clue what that means, and maybe I am not hearing it right, but I now have hurt feelings b/c in a davidson genius mind I’m sure it is a huge cut to our program. One of the other kids then told me to come outside and he’d let me know…wow…more class.[/QUOTE]
Not sure how he felt about Mitchell:

[QUOTE]MITCHELL BALDWIN = TERRIBLE

period[/QUOTE]
Not afraid to ask the tough question:

[QUOTE]Who in the hell does our fundraising?

http://www.nacubo.org/documents/abou…otalAssets.pdf

#335 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

some look at this and say, wow no way we get football. And i look at this and say look dubois, and other idiots who have been on our board for way to long, get a football team so we can get some damn support from the students on this campus, who will then turn into alumni with well paying jobs. I am tired as all of all the DUMB choices this school makes.
“uggh well we just dont feel it is the right time for football, we would like to make our way all the way down to the Southern Athletic conference. We feel that this would be a level we can compete at the top level at and save money by making quick trips to catawba college, livingstone, and mars hill because for some damn reason they were able to have a football team. We would also like for oil to hit 100 a barrel so that the cost to build a stadium doubles.”

Quit acting like the university of phoenix, grow some balls, act like a real university and do something to right this ship. You cant have it both ways, you cant sit on your ass and use the “compete at the top level” its bullcrap. The longer you sit the further we drop. Conference realignments have already hurt us once, if not more than i am able to recall. Awful, completely awful.

AND QUIT SPENDING MONEY ON A BASEBALL, A SPORT NOBODY GOES TO SEE!!![/QUOTE]

I think this kid has “STAR” potential in fact I would bet we will see him on TV very soon.

Thanks for you dedication to Charlotte football and you dedication to the university as a whole.

Glad you finally able to drink, next time I see you I’ll buy you a beer, or better yet you buy me one…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!

Fn awesome.

HAPPY BDAY BRO

In response to a recruiting thread questions… "So that’s what schools without football do in the offseason…

either this or your mom...

My favorite NinerID post of all time…Happy Birthday Justin! Birthday beer will come on Wednesday!

ID, there’s not much I can say. It’s an honor to know you. You’re one of the smartest and most dedicated 23 year olds I know, and I hope you have an excellent birthday!

Thanks guys. Sometimes i get pretty heated, man i forgot about some of those posts from way back. Next year Jimmy I just simply want to see, “ninerID, we did it, we brought football to charlotte!”

Not to toot my own horn but this is my favorite post of all time:

Talking about the WTC monument:
[I]I say we take the $18,000 and build a statue of Bonnie Cone’s son in a wheelchair with a football and one hand and his helmet in the other.[/I]

Thanks guys. Sometimes i get pretty heated, man i forgot about some of those posts from way back. Next year Jimmy I just simply want to see, "ninerID, we did it, we brought football to charlotte!"

Not to toot my own horn but this is my favorite post of all time:

Talking about the WTC monument:
I say we take the $18,000 and build a statue of Bonnie Cone’s son in a wheelchair with a football and one hand and his helmet in the other.

I can’t believe I missed that one! Consider it done! I have a picture of him right before that devastating hit, and I’ll commission a sculptor to make it as a birthday present to you!

or how about an action shot of him trying to bring back the memories

or how about an action shot of him trying to bring back the memories

Whoa it’s getting hot in here. I think it’s those furnaces in hell starting to heat up. :biggrin:

Happy birthday ID.

i apologize. This is intended to be a joke on the rumor, not on handicap people.

Hence the furnance joke reply. It’s your birthday, I think you’re entitled to your fair share of snark.

I hate jimmyhat.

Poor gay powerbait…

Only 3 more hours to pay homage people, step it up!!!

happy bday ID

I hate jimmyhat.

We need to find you two an ATM.

I am not gay, barry is gay.

I will never forget my birthday diss.