Ninernation Fantasy Football League!

Hey everyone,

I went ahead and reserved a league under Yahoo for this years fantasy football season. It is only set up for 12 teams so that means it will have to be regulated on a first come first serve basis. Here is the name and password needed in order to register.

League Name: NinernationPassword: goniners Draft Type Live Online DraftDraft Time Sat Aug 26 12:00pm EDT

I setup the draft time for a date several weeks in advance because that will give us plenty of time to adapt in case several of those joining are unable to participate during that chosen time. If all else fails I can just edit the settings to enable an autopick draft for those who are not around. Last year’s season was really fun, so I’m looking forward to this one. Maybe this time I’ll come out on top and not in the consolation round of the playoffs (I got stuck with Kevin Jones at RB). Goodluck everyone.

Count me in going to sign up now.

Does anyone remember if last year we had to play 2 or 3 WR’s each week? I seem to remember 2, however the default this year is 3.

It says we need the league ID number not the league name (ninernation)

[B]Ninernation (ID# 302482)[/B]

[B]sorry bout that[/B]

Thanks, I’m in and ready for some fun

if anybody on here is looking for a second league i am still looking for people.

i’m in. im ready for the draft

I am going to dominate, just like last year…

Just to let everyone know, I changed the date and time to September 2 at 12:30pm. I know this prolongs the wait, but it helps us out a little because it weeds out any preseason injuries which effect the draft. Let me know if you think this date and time wont work. You can email me at [COLOR=darkgreen]donkeyjawz@hotmail.com[/COLOR]

Coldplayers rule

3 spots left

dannnng i dont want to wait any longer lol

2 spots and counting

i’m in. 1 spot left.

Full

Should be a good league I wish the draft was tomorrow.

Screw the wait. Who wants to do the draft this week. I’ll need to have all 11 people who joined with me to indicate their preference.

How does Wed/Thurs sound?

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;184717]Screw the wait. Who wants to do the draft this week. I’ll need to have all 11 people who joined with me to indicate their preference.

How does Wed/Thurs sound?[/QUOTE]

Fine with me, just let me know. Waiting could be better as far as injuries go though…

yeah i know the wait would weed out some trouble. but i also realized that i scheduled the draft over labor day weekend and i dont want to ruin anyones plans.

i dont mind doing it this weds or thurs…adds extra excitement if someone gets injured