NinerNation.Net Shop

I agree, please do not copy Wake Forest. No tie dye…terrible!!

DO U KNOW WHAT WE NEED AROUND HERE… A FAMILY… IM SICK OF THE STUPID FRATS AND SOROTIES WEARING THEYRE IDIOTIC GREEK SHIRTS… WE NEED TO MAKE A SIMPLE SHIRT SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE UNITED… IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA IF EVERYONE WOULD WEAR IT IN THE STUDENT SECTION… THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I definitely agree with that…fraternities and sororities should definitely ditch their “letters” and wear green Charlotte Basketball shirts…games aren’t for showing off your Fraternity or Sorority or even for recruitment purposes…when you watch big time basketball schools on television, you don’t see their students wearing letters in the stands. You see them wearing their SCHOOL’S COLORS!!!

PS: this is coming from a girl that was in a sorority…never understood it then, don’t understand it now

I really like the idea of adding stuff in the shop that is game specific or creative cool stuff that isn’t available in the boring bookstore. Let’s get some green shirts in there too!

someone here should talk to someone at the marketing office and see if we can sell stuff with the charlotte logo on it…stuff worth buying

I would like to see some windsocks and antenna flags for my vehicle. The flags that were/are available at Campus Sports were heavy duty, but they don’t hold up long in 70 mph winds. :smiley: :lol: This is what I’m referring to:

First time to the site. This site is great. Keep up the good work

JCL, what happened to the “49R” stickers? Are you getting some more? I plan to place an order soon.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Mar 23 2005, 08:04 AM [b] JCL, what happened to the "49R" stickers? Are you getting some more? I plan to place an order soon. [/b]
Checking on that......

When is the UNCC Nike gear going to be out?