NinerNation.Net?

True winner --> Charlotte AD/Judy

Someone check Mac’s bank deposits.

Thanks Mac! Love this board!

This board and the former CUSA-Talk board have been great. Other fan bases have not been as fortunate as us, thanks to Mac. Great job Mac.

I agree, especially considering how far we’ve come, board wise, since the GoCarolinas days.

Any updates?

Dooms Day is approaching. Do we have a plan?

https://forums.rivals.com/forums/college-football-soundoff.20/

If nothing changes:

If nothing changes:

http://www.csnbbs.com/forum-630.html[/quote]There will be a Niner specific board.

Rip the Niners. :’(

If nothing changes:

http://www.csnbbs.com/forum-630.html[/quote]There will be a Niner specific board.[/quote]

That is a Niner specific board, but I get what you’re saying.

I don’t believe that there will no longer be NNN. Impossible. That’s like giving your 15 yr old up for adoption. Doesn’t make sense. Won’t happen.

How about a 247 board?

[quote=“The_AlumNiner, post:53, topic:30941”]How about a 247 board?[/quote]They have always said they would take in this board, meaning Mac would lose it, and we could lose all the history, which is significant.

As much as I’d like that, I think we are better served being autonomous from a service.

I think a lot of us are sitting around waiting for news from a few of you that say not to worry, that things are happening. Since you seem like intelligent and rational guys–apart from being Niner fans–we are hoping for the best. What I am hoping is that this does not go down the drain while the rest of us are sitting on our hands.

I understand and appreciate the concern.

As the sole moderator I’ve been talking to mac, as have others. He’s understandably busy with life and not always able to immediately respond but I can assure you several things.

He’s never failed to get back to us.
He’s never gone back on his word.
He’s given me his word that the data of this site will be preserved. Remember, mac is one of us and the reason this community exists.

Once we work out details obviously they’ll be shared with the rest of NNN but in the mean time, the lights aren’t going out midnight July 1st.

[quote=“NLP, post:56, topic:30941”]I understand and appreciate the concern.

As the sole moderator I’ve been talking to mac, as have others. He’s understandably busy with life and not always able to immediately respond but I can assure you several things.

He’s given me his word that the data of this site will be preserved. Remember, mac is one of us and the reason this community exists.

Once we work out details obviously they’ll be shared with the rest of NNN but in the mean time, the lights aren’t going out midnight July 1st.[/quote]

Thanks. You are the sole moderator? How can I become the Soul Moderator? (I ask in my best Don Cornelius voice)

[quote=“Nugget, post:57, topic:30941”][quote=“NLP, post:56, topic:30941”]I understand and appreciate the concern.

Once we work out details obviously they’ll be shared with the rest of NNN but in the mean time, the lights aren’t going out midnight July 1st.[/quote]

Thanks. You are the sole moderator? How can I become the Soul Moderator? (I ask in my best Don Cornelius voice)[/quote] [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d23IfLmeWhI[/youtube]

“Brought to you by Johnson’s products. The makers of Ultra Sheen, Afro Sheen, and Ultra Sheen cosmetics.”

Moderator of Gulag is best I can do for you, Nugget. :slight_smile:

Quick update.

Site is going nowhere July 1st.

We will eventually migrate to a new server and very likely, new platform. NodeBB and Discourse are the options that people seem to like (suggestions welcome). This will take time and effort and mac has offered his assistance in helping us migrate to a new server/platform. Think of this not as mac washing his hands and walking away, but rather think of it as a relay race where the baton is going to be handed off… with a lengthy handoff lane. Lastly, every effort will be made to preserve old posts. The CFI posts for instance are a treasure for our fanbase.

I anticipate this to take not days, but weeks and months. Updates will be provided as they become available.