NinerReport.com: Braswell interview & thoughts on Rivals/Scout

There’s a new Braswell interview up. Very insighful. http://charlotte.rivals.com/

Sorry for sidetracking the Bowden thread. We can use this one to discuss Rivals & Scout if people want to. Scout is run by Dave Telep who is based in Raleigh and according to the FoxSports story, was consulted by Judy in our search.

Can you do a copy and paste of the article or is that out of bounds?

:o

bahahaha…I can see the steam coming out of Leftys head from here

:o :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

No, my friend. It’s not out of bounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6c3OTr6yA

But the thing is… We need a newer member, one who hasn’t burned-up his free Rivals trial week, to do the cutting and pasting.

It is out of bounds… a copy and paste would be removed by me if i see it.

I meant to say tight paraphrasing, not cutting and pasting.

My sources tell me braswell had no comment to the interview questions.

LOL

Both were really good interviews. Braswell seems to really be excited about the coaching staff and is excited to work with coach Major on his rebounding and scoring. Coach Odom seems like an energetic go-getter who will bring in some good talent. Is it November yet!?

Braswell seems to really be excited about the coaching staff and is excited to work with coach Major on his rebounding and scoring. Coach Odom seems like an energetic go-getter who will bring in some good talent. Is it November yet!?[/quote]

I do believe you revealed totally to much information there ChiSox.

Braswell seems to really be excited about the coaching staff and is excited to work with coach Major on his rebounding and scoring. Coach Odom seems like an energetic go-getter who will bring in some good talent. Is it November yet!?[/quote]

I do believe you revealed totally to much information there ChiSox.[/quote]

Yep. Chisox has been vanished. He will come back as flyonthewall.

I do believe you revealed totally to much information there ChiSox.[/quote]

Yep. Chisox has been vanished. He will come back as flyonthewall.[/quote]

LOL. flyonthewall17… the ultimate in insider info.

Thanks for the stories Tim…i am excited about this staff, seems like they expect a lot from the players and the players are responding. Look forward to seeing the new Plin, KJ and Sinin’s progress, as well as Spears and Braswell…

Also i am really excited to see who we sign in the fall signing period…Good to be a Niner!!

[quote=“chasmo101, post:14, topic:23155”]Thanks for the stories Tim…i am excited about this staff, seems like they expect a lot from the players and the players are responding. Look forward to seeing the new [size=5]Plin[/size], KJ and Sinin’s progress, as well as Spears and Braswell…

Also i am really excited to see who we sign in the fall signing period…Good to be a Niner!![/quote]

What am I missing here?

Think he meant to type Phil.

Didn’t mean to stoke any fires here but I come here for info, not to be directed to a site where I have to pay. Aren’t some of the recruiting updates spiked from Rivals anyway? I only post occasionally so no big deal and I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.

I didn’t expect Braswell to say anything negative about the new coaching staff, what else was he going to say.

As always, thanks for the updates.

Go Niners!!!

[quote=“89NinerGrad, post:17, topic:23155”]Didn’t mean to stoke any fires here but I come here for info, not to be directed to a site where I have to pay. Aren’t some of the recruiting updates spiked from Rivals anyway? I only post occasionally so no big deal and I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.

Go Niners!!![/quote]

I made this same point several years ago when being lectured for asking someone to post an article here. I think it was Jason Jordan who’s post I was responding too, after noticing the only threads he starts on here were solicitations for his site. I say give us some info or take your commercials somewhere else, seems like its a violation to me. If you have a membership then you can be alerted about articles through the site, if you dont have a membership then you cant read it anyway so what good does it do to know about it. I dont know if Lefty has any association with the rivals so it may not be applicable in this case, but still kind of a pointless post.

I don’t think anyone on here should have an issue with them posting the articles to let fans know they are up. It gives them a chance to seek new membership which they desparately need to keep their operation going. My only issue is when the advertisement is brought up in another thread where I am looking for info like what was done in the Bowden thread. Since Lefty apologized for that and started this thread I have no issue with it at all.

[quote=“4t9er, post:18, topic:23155”][quote=“89NinerGrad, post:17, topic:23155”]Didn’t mean to stoke any fires here but I come here for info, not to be directed to a site where I have to pay. Aren’t some of the recruiting updates spiked from Rivals anyway? I only post occasionally so no big deal and I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.

Go Niners!!![/quote]

I made this same point several years ago when being lectured for asking someone to post an article here. I think it was Jason Jordan who’s post I was responding too, after noticing the only threads he starts on here were solicitations for his site. I say give us some info or take your commercials somewhere else, seems like its a violation to me. If you have a membership then you can be alerted about articles through the site, if you dont have a membership then you cant read it anyway so what good does it do to know about it. I dont know if Lefty has any association with the rivals so it may not be applicable in this case, but still kind of a pointless post.[/quote]

Wow, you guys are easily offended. I guess only things that are free should be posted on here. 49erFanatics, 49er gear in general, tickets, FSLs can no longer be discussed. This is a site dedicated to UNC Charlotte. Don’t read threads if those things that cost money bother you.