NinerReport

They finally got something up. Who is working this btw? I’ll apply and do a good job.

They finally got something up. Who is working this btw? I'll apply and do a good job.

Gill,

You would be great for the job…but how would you do that job justice when your top priority is heavily involved with The Truth Revolution Enterprises?

As a matter of fact…you will need to check into the time needed for that job. The Truth Revolution needs you at 100% and we may need you to keep your efforts focused here without any further distractions.

It’s very honorable of you to apply…but you are too valuable to “The Movement” right now.

Forgive me master, I thought not before I spoke.

I heard about this post through a colleague, but wasn’t sure how true it was…

I can understand though, most definitely. It’s frustrating on my end too. In the past two months I’ve locked down two new writers, who have both just folded to be honest.

I’ve upped my duties with ESPN and now Dime and I work for the Daily Press and it can get hectic. Not saying “Woe is me,” just trying to let you know I’m not scamming you guys or trying to suck you dry.

I would LOVE to cover Charlotte exclusively, but it’s not the only thing I do… Now we’ve just gotta get Mike P. to hire me at the Observer (Shameless plug there, I know).

I got my start covering AAU tournaments so I can agree with whoever said there is a lot to update/report out there in the summer.

But honestly you guys here it is, if any of you want to come aboard and have some sort of writing or journalism background shoot me an email at jasonninerreport@hotmail.com.

On the refunds… That’s not my call, not my call to make you pay either… Remember I worked for NinerOnline.com for a full year PRO BONO and wrote over 150 articles. It’s NOT for the money (Ask Mike P. or any of the other journalists that post up here) and a VERY small portiion of that Rivals money comes to me. Trust me!

Again I’m not scamming you guys that’s kind of weird to even read, but at the same time I understand.

Just give me a shout. I’ll give you two updates next week myself, take it to the bank.

Jason…this has absolutely nothing to do with YOU personally. You now have a real career and a life and I don’t expect you to run NinerReport like it is your sole source of income…

BUT…

If SOMEONE isn’t stepping in to put in the effort to give us the information needed to justify a monthly fee…then it should not be a pay site…PERIOD.

Per NinerJason on Niner Report. Things are in the process of picking back up again.

He also says niners are high on keller and he is trying to get in touch with keller to see if the feeling is mutual.

[QUOTE=dax;253265]Per NinerJason on Niner Report. Things are in the process of picking back up again.

He also says niners are high on keller and he is trying to get in touch with keller to see if the feeling is mutual.[/QUOTE]

I have some new info I’ll post over there.