NINERS COLONIZE DC.... The Road to George Washington

< 30 hours till game time…

[size=15pt]Game can be viewed locally on the CW (TWC 146/ 1146 HD)[/size]

http://www.wjzy.com/pages/satellite.html

Thoughts and general discussion on what are the keyes to taking down the Colonials on the road…

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd Go!

Sucks you can’t get this in W-S area

Allegheny Cablevision Sparta 13
You get that channel?

There was a FB post that mentioned the game could be seen on that station in the Greensboro/HighPoint/WinstonSalem Market.

I’m sitting row 2 behind the GW bench. Hope for no Roy Williams incidents.

It’s on DirecTV, so the bars should have it. W-S area viewing party?

It’s on DirecTV, so the bars should have it. W-S area viewing party?[/quote]I have DirecTV, haven’t seen it available in my area. I’ll keep scouring the guide.

EDIT: I see it’s on 643, I’ll sign up for sports pack. Hope that gets it, shows up as CSN Midatlantic Alternate. Doesn’t show up as a channel for the Sports Pack :-\

It’s on DirecTV, so the bars should have it. W-S area viewing party?[/quote]I have DirecTV, haven’t seen it available in my area. I’ll keep scouring the guide.

EDIT: I see it’s on 643, I’ll sign up for sports pack. Hope that gets it, shows up as CSN Midatlantic Alternate. Doesn’t show up as a channel for the Sports Pack :-[/quote]

Where are you? If you’re near Charlotte you shouldn’t need a sports pack with any provider.

EDIT: I see it’s on 643, I’ll sign up for sports pack. Hope that gets it, shows up as CSN Midatlantic Alternate. Doesn’t show up as a channel for the Sports Pack :-[/quote]

Where are you? If you’re near Charlotte you shouldn’t need a sports pack with any provider.[/quote]I’m 15 minutes west of Winston-Salem.

Where are you? If you’re near Charlotte you shouldn’t need a sports pack with any provider.[/quote]I’m 15 minutes west of Winston-Salem.[/quote]

ahh

Channel I need is only available on the premier package.

Sounds like a good reason for an UPGRADE…

…then again I do work for TWC :wink:

Sounds like a good reason for an UPGRADE…

…then again I do work for TWC ;)[/quote]After calling DirecTV, I can get it with the sportspack, game will be on at the 2k household.

DirecTV Channel 642 Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic

[quote=“NinerFan, post:13, topic:27403”]DirecTV Channel 642 Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic[/quote]642 will join the game in progress, 643 will carry it from 2pm.

If you are in the Charlotte market, you can get WJZY HD on 46.1 over the air (UHF)

On some TV models that are on TWC non-digital you can get this channel. I can on a Sony Bravia model.