Niners in Charlotte Business Journal

Q&A with Judy Rose about move to A-10.

Link: New conference doesn’t dim outlook for 49ers

[QUOTE=run49er;138428]Q&A with Judy Rose about move to A-10.

Link: New conference doesn’t dim outlook for 49ers[/QUOTE]

just more spin cycle why we can’t raise money:

“I think we operate very effectively within the parameters of our marketing budget. Although most of the marketing dollars are allocated towards promoting basketball, we have 16 sports and it’s important to promote all of them. If I had a magic wand, I’d wave it and have an unlimited budget for marketing, but realistically I feel that our staff does a great job with the available resources”

“Sponsorships are getting tougher. Although we have several corporations that are headquartered in Charlotte, they are more global in their sponsorship. That makes it tougher, along with the other sports that are seeking sponsors”

[QUOTE=metro;138432]

“Sponsorships are getting tougher. Although we have several corporations that are headquartered in Charlotte, they are more global in their sponsorship. That makes it tougher, along with the other sports that are seeking sponsors”[/QUOTE]

And the people that grow up in Charlotte and live in Charlotte work for these corporations. You would think good community relations would be an important part of corporate culture.

[QUOTE=niner007;138458]And the people that grow up in Charlotte and live in Charlotte work for these corporations. You would think good community relations would be an important part of corporate culture.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think any corportation should support us as part of “good culture.”

corp’s want a return on investment, to sell more product.

for corps to get ROI, our program needs popularity, and I don’t think our admin knows how to create that populartiy/demand.

Bobby has done his part, but we haven’t marketed ourselves or sold the program image properly to compliment what Lutz has accomplished on the court.

They need to copy some plays from Humpy Wheeler, and learn how to promote.

[QUOTE=metro;138591]I don’t think any corportation should support us as part of “good culture.”

corp’s want a return on investment, to sell more product.

for corps to get ROI, our program needs popularity, and I don’t think our admin knows how to create that populartiy/demand.

Bobby has done his part, but we haven’t marketed ourselves or sold the program image properly to compliment what Lutz has accomplished on the court.

They need to copy some plays from Humpy Wheeler, and learn how to promote.[/QUOTE]

Exactly

They need to copy some plays from Humpy Wheeler, and learn how to promote.

I don’t think that car eating machine will fit in Halton and I hope they don’t levigate the court either.

[QUOTE=metro;138591]
They need to copy some plays from Humpy Wheeler, and learn how to promote.[/QUOTE]

I bet Humpy would find a way to promote “49er Diva” during the season.

…at halftime of tonight’s game will be “Bathroom Stall Sex, presented by Porta-Jon”