Niners in the NFL / Pros

clt predicts SNF intros next season

Grant Dubose, Charlotte

1 Like

He is headed to the 1st round. Just wait.

We should watch this game this weekend.

Dubose is awesome. We watched greatness.

1 Like

clt says set up a tailgate, watch dubose on the tv, then watch us beat fau

1 Like
2 Likes

clt says the observer is still the observer. how does it feel to be on the field with โ€œP5โ€ players?

grant did a great job, late first round sleeper

5 Likes
3 Likes

Absolutely killing it at practice. Here is hoping he has a monster game tomorrow.

2 Likes

I saw that one live just as I tuned in. So good.

3 Likes

Grant hasnโ€™t done much yet. Was called for a pick play near the end zone which was kinda weak cause he didnโ€™t even do it right.

This guy has Dubose as a 6th-7th round. I asked him why he has him so lowโ€ฆ

Then why try to go pro now? Come back to us. Itโ€™s gonna be a special year. :crossed_fingers:t3:

Guy is an idiot. Definite pro skill set. If he can post a strong 40 speed he will get a lot of attention.
NFL wants guys who attack the football and can win 50/50 balls in the air. Also a good blocker.

1 Like

Did you watch any of the Charlotte games? One thing that was holding him back was Charlotte qb had average arm strengthโ€ฆ

I think speed off the LOS has been his one question mark in nearly every eval. Most of the other categories are highly rated.

I think guys that are obsessed with speed (and there is definitely a reason for that - the NFL is so much faster than college football), will probably not be that impressed with him, especially after he failed to get open in the game yesterday (though he had a great week of practice leading up to it where he burned a lot of DBs with fantastic route running).

Scouts who value his size, route running and ability to go up and make the catch are gonna like him a lot more. Maybe a whole lot more. Should be interesting if they get Kiper and those other yahoos talking about him.

Question though - does anyone else see a little Mushin Muhammad in him? The size, the hands, the fight, and the blocking in the run game?

1 Like

Good comparisonโ€ฆboth 6-2 but play(ed) like 6-5

1 Like