Niners in the NFL / Pros

Hope Larry is alright. They said his foot is still being evaluated. Would be cool to see him & Nate squaring off on the field.

1 Like

Damn

Doesn’t really belong here since it’s not the NFL, but I turned on the USFL game tonight. Benny LeMay is leading both sides currently in running and receiving yards. Nice to see he is still giving it his all. I’d love to see him get a shot in the NFL.

7 Likes

In what was a mostly defensive game, LeMay gathers the most yards from scrimmage from either side at 96. He ended up having the most rushing yards and receiving.

5 Likes

I was worried they wouldn’t use him after Birmingham stopped the entire running game last week. Nice to see him playing

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Alexander is back with Da BEARS.

4 Likes

Is Deluca gonna make final roster or practice squad?

Had active game last night.

6 Likes

Timmy Horne made the Falcons 53

4 Likes

Man do we miss him.

Not bad stats in the Win

6 Likes

Alex had a day and Larry off to a great start as well.

2 Likes

That was a thrilling game to watch. Highsmith had a fantastic day.

1 Like

Did they mention where he went to college on the broadcast?

clt says it will be cool to hear highsmith, Charlotte and then ojunjobi, Charlotte during a prime time NFL game

1 Like

They mentioned that Alex played at Charlotte but I never heard the same for Ogunjobi. Hell, on several plays, they were lined up side-by-side.

To be transparent, I was fast forwarding a lot, but always played back when either of them made a tackle or other good play.

1 Like

Larry and Alex were dominating and were almost always around the football together. You guys need to watch this; all of their games. It is beyond awesome. I thought Alex was about to be carted off, goes out, immediately comes back in and blows up the play, ending up face down snd spent. I thought again Alex is out and hurt. Next play, there is 56 again. This was near the end of the game. Those dudes don’t quit!

Healy needs to visit a Steelers training camp and get his highest education.

2 Likes
3 Likes