Niners in the NFL / Pros

You all need to watch AL and LARRY this year. You might never have the opportunity to watch 2 Niners on the same NFL team again, much less on the same side of the ball, kicking peoples asses!

Wolf starts about Highsmith at 5:41

1 Like
5 Likes

Highsmith didn’t have the stats we expect out of him recently. Anyone actually watch the game today? Did the oline focus on him with Watt out?

From what I saw they had a double team on him a lot.

He was being doubled and was against a much larger tackle most of the game. They should have moved him around more. They moved him over center once and he blew up a running play for a loss. He also helped to force an int by faking a drop before speed rushing qb, forcing him to throw up a duck for Minkah.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pretty cool to see larry and alex get a shared sack on TNF!!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Larry just played the best football I have ever seen him play. Larry was a dominant, disruptive force on almost every single snap. The stats might not show it, but it was the best Steelers defensive line play by anyone not named Cam, that I have seen in a long time. It was impressive and I couldn’t be prouder of Larry

8 Likes
3 Likes

I bet highsmith growing up never thought he’d get to sack Tom Brady

For much of Brady’s career, HIghsmith was too young to be aware of NFL football.

Larry had an injury scare, but started and finished with a monster game. I think Larry has won the hearts of all Steelers fans. Hopefully, he gets his Steelers deal next season. Lights Out Larry O

3 Likes

Two of the 3 guys hitting Brady were Alex and Larry

“Tom is the greatest. The Super Bowl rings show it,” Roethlisberger said. “It didn’t look like he wanted to be out there. Maybe it was the pressure. He was getting hit. Whatever was going on… (I was saying) there is no way he is enjoying this. No way.”

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like