Niners now at #74 RPI

www.rpiratings.com

It hasn’t been updated on the site yet but I hear we’re now at #74.

The RPI list at Kenpom.com has us at #93:

Kenpom.com: Through games of Wednesday, January 12

Anyone have a subscription to collegerpi.com? That’s the oracle.
Win 2 out of the next 3, and we’ll have an RPI worth mentioning.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:14 AM [b] Anyone have a subscription to collegerpi.com? That's the oracle. Win 2 out of the next 3, and we'll have an RPI worth mentioning. [/b]
I think you can still get the RPI numbers free... they still have us listed at 124 but they have not updated last night's scores yet.

They do daily updates for subscribers, but only weekly updates for freeloaders.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:24 AM [b] They do daily updates for subscribers, but only weekly updates for freeloaders. [/b]
Ahhh... didn't know that.

WOW… teamrankings.com has us at 36! :o :unsure:

A win against St. Louis will drop our RPI again. Big win last night, but we need a win at Cinci or Marquette(or better yet, both!) and no BAD losses. Our OOC schedule ended up being a bust, we can’t afford a loss at St. Louis this year(or similar bad losses). Bad news is Memphis almost certainly won’t be a NCAA team, but they are starting to play good basketball and will likely by the top 25 caliber team everyone expected by the time they get to Halton. A loss against them isn’t going to be a “good” loss based on the RPI, even though they are as talented as anyone in the CUSA.

If we get up to 7-8+ losses we will be sweating on selection Sunday with our poor OOC and SOS. Good thing we are only going to lose two more games in the regular season. B)

[i]Originally posted by Butter49er[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 11:25 AM [b]If we get up to 7-8+ losses we will be sweating on selection Sunday with our poor OOC and SOS. Good thing we are only going to lose two more games in the regular season. B)[/b]
That deserves a big AMEN brother.

Joe Lunardi has us at #89 after last night’s game.

Team rankings has us with an RPI of 75 (2-2 vs. top 100) and a “power rating” of 36.

Team Rankings

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:25 AM [b] WOW... [url=http://teamrankings.com/ncb/]teamrankings.com[/url] has us at 36! :o :unsure: [/b]
thats not RPI, theats their "power ratings." go over to the left and click on RPI