NN.N Golf Outing Interest?

On my birthday this year! I'm in!

:clap::drink::clap: :drink:

[QUOTE=EE9er;418091]So… I updated the list for people that said they were interested, I guess we’ll have it in August to give people enough time to block off the day, I was thinking Saturday morning, maybe starting at 8-8:30 then having lunch after? Anyone know when school starts, it would probably be better to have it before that or after? J Felt it looks like you and I are going to have to drive down to Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

I’m in if the date/time work out. I think late August or Sept and start it around 1:00 on a Saturday. Can get a cheaper rate. People could get there at 11:00, get lunch, hit some balls, start drinkin.

Definitely should not get in the way of the Oct Alumni classic. It actually started out as an Athletic Foundation event that came about after Dan Devos invited me, Normmm, Bleedngreen and about 4 others to play a round with Coach Lutz in his 1st year as head coach. The next year the 1st fall tournament was held I think at Rocky River. It’s been played at Rocky River, Highland Creek and now Pine Island. It became the Alumni classic so not to interfere or be confused with the big Spring 49er Club fundraiser.

[B]So far we have 8 definites and 2 maybes, 16 would be ok, but I'm thinking 20 (5 groups) would be perfect. I'll keep the list going till the weekend.[/B]

Definites
EE9er
J Felt
Cha_49
Shaggy
Ninercentral
NewYorkNiner
jfickett
Over40

Maybes
Normmm
Niner National

Don’t you think you should somehow include Sparty’s name on this list? You should always give recognition to the BEER BABES. :shades:

Bump, plus added Lefty and the Beer Babe. Come on guys need about 5-10 more.

Please add me as a “maybe” (depending on date, place and time).

Anyone have a problem with August 15th?

Not I. Im all there

I think I’m ok with that.

August 15th FTW

Still a maybe. I should know by the end of this week.

Works for me- can Mr. Sparty play? Let me know when we know where/how much. He’d probably be interested!

The Summertime Brews Festival is on August 15th 3-8 PM in Greensboro.

I’ve heard great things about the event, so I may have to go down to a “maybe” for the Aug 15th date.

I know some people on here might find the Brews Festival an interesting propsect as well!

August 15… im in

It’s getting closer, thought I’d do an update for August 22nd.

In.
Over
Shaggy
NewYork
J Felt
Cha
EE
Bust

People I haven’t heard from.
Ryan W
JFickett

Maybe’s
Sparty and her Husband
Ninercentral

Let me know if any of this changed.

It's getting closer, thought I'd do an update for August 22nd.

In.
Over
Shaggy
NewYork
J Felt
Cha
EE
Bust

Ryan W
JFickett

Maybe’s
Sparty and her Husband
Ninercentral

Let me know if any of this changed.

I’m still in.

[QUOTE=EE9er;423542]It’s getting closer, thought I’d do an update for August 22nd.

In.
Over
Shaggy
NewYork
J Felt
Cha
EE
Bust

Ryan W
JFickett

Maybe’s
Sparty and her Husband
Ninercentral

Let me know if any of this changed.[/QUOTE]

Im still in. Any idea where yet?

Shaggy mentioned Larkhaven? Anyone have a problem with that? And what time is another question, I vote for either 10 or 1, that way we can either get lunch before or at the turn and still be able to have a few cold ones.

Where do you want to play?

Somewhere not too $$$ and not too difficult.

Yea I’m with JFelt. Easier the better for me, but I’ll be terrible no matter where we go. I’m mostly in it for the booze.