NNN-a-thon

[quote=“Nugget, post:20, topic:28111”][quote=“cibik02, post:17, topic:28111”]Was it made in the USA?[/quote]No. I do not think any shirt is made in the USA today.[/quote]American Apparel still is.

[quote=“Niner National, post:21, topic:28111”][quote=“Nugget, post:20, topic:28111”][quote=“cibik02, post:17, topic:28111”]Was it made in the USA?[/quote]No. I do not think any shirt is made in the USA today.[/quote]American Apparel still is.[/quote]Excellent. I didn’t know about this. Best of luck to the company and maybe one day they will make 49er gear.

I may be wrong, but I think they only do blank stuff - no printing on it or anything.

I know we do a lot of AA stuff at work. Love finding their shirts in the return bin.

Just a little over six hours to go and somebody will have a great shirt.

What’s the return policy?

[quote=“cibik02, post:25, topic:28111”]What’s the return policy?[/quote]100% guaranteed.

30 minutes left, get your bids in now!

We have a winner! Congratulations dmastinsc. I will PM you with my contact information and we can work out the details.

The shirt delivery was completed at half-time at the game. dmastinsc rounded up his bid to $40 because he knew it was going to help support the board. Nobody steps up like a Niner. Thanks to everyone that put in a bid. Mac, I PayPal’ed the money to you, just in case you have to check your account.

It was nice to meet dmastinsc and his family.

Thanks to both of you for doing that… Support is never expected but always appreciated. I’m not one to ask for help so for you guys to take it upon yourself, it’s much appreciated…

You betcha, Mac! I was glad to contribute…not for free mind you. I mean, the shirt IS pretty sweet. Thanks again Steve!