NNN Apology Thread

Dear NNN, Please air your apologies to NNN here, usually based on grievances.

I’m sorry I know how to correctly spell words, that I care that our alumni base knows how to correctly spell, and that I don’t buy the excuse that because this is a message board, that’s why you mangled one word into another.

I’m not sorry I think Alan Major should have been fired after last year.

I want to apologize for being a vocal, sometimes illogical hater of Alan Major. I truly think he is awful but while explaining why i think he is so bad I have gotten on some people’s nerves or hurt some peoples feelings (Hey Athletic Department) then I am sorry.

I am sorry I think we can be better.

Also I am sorry I don’t drink beer. It’s just not in the cards for me.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:2, topic:29249”]I want to apologize for being a vocal, sometimes illogical hater of Alan Major. I truly think he is awful but while explaining why i think he is so bad I have gotten on some people’s nerves or hurt some peoples feelings (Hey Athletic Department) then I am sorry.

Also I am sorry I don’t drink beer. It’s just not in the cards for me.[/quote]
I too am sorry that NWA doesn’t drink beer…

I apologize for breaking the news to this board 5 YEARS AGO that Judy Rose is a prolific liar and that Alan Major was one of the worst, if not THE worst Head Coaching hires that this great university has ever made.

ITT: Apologies that aren’t apologies.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:2, topic:29249”]I want to apologize for being a vocal, sometimes illogical hater of Alan Major. I truly think he is awful but while explaining why i think he is so bad I have gotten on some people’s nerves or hurt some peoples feelings (Hey Athletic Department) then I am sorry.

Also I am sorry I don’t drink beer. It’s just not in the cards for me.[/quote]

Saddest part about that is that you really can’t appreciate the string bean if you don’t.

“I’m sorry that I was right and everyone else was wrong.” < most posts in this thread.

I want to apologize to the students and other folk in Jerry Richardson Stadium from sections 117 to 131. I lobbied hard for seatbacks on all seats but I only got a little more than half the seatbacks we deserved. Now that I have failed I go to commit 切腹. サヨナろ Niner Nation!

last night i ate the last of those Christmas tree shaped Reeses peanut butter cups and then blamed it on my kids when my wife asked about it. I kinda felt bad about that

This made me literally laugh out loud in my cube.

This made me literally laugh out loud in my cube.[/quote]

Sorry you are in a cube…

I ate a small bag of sweet chili Doritos this morning and cleared out our office twice today. I’m sorry their nostrils burn.

Something tells me you’re not sorry in the least.

I’m not sorry for anything. Any tiny mistake I may have made is Judy’s fault.

I’d like to thank Obama.

That gives you steam works??

I’m sorry for posting NSFW images/GIFs in the shoutbox.

Still going to do it though.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:18, topic:29249”]I’m sorry for posting NSFW images/GIFs in the shoutbox.

Still going to do it though.[/quote]

I’m sorry I missed seeing said images

I’m sorry for still thinking UNCC is UNCC. To all the revisionist historians on this board I’m sorry. I’m sorry for thinking Coach Major is a very lousy coach. Just not that good. Maybe CPCC er Charlotte Community . . . whatever, needs a club basketball organizer. I certainly hope young Odum sticks and gets a shot. I’m sorry for not yet getting to a football game. Maybe next year. I’ll still buy my tickets and if unable to get to games will sell or give tickets away. Go Niners.