NNN Friday Happy Hours

So there was some talk about bringing this back. Perhaps a bi-weekly or monthly event. Would there some interest in something a bit more concrete in terms of scheduling? Perhaps we could move the happy hour around the city to accomodate demand.

Thoughts are welcome!

Would love to have something regular, bi-weekly sounds good. Fridays will not be good for me though. Try it out different nights and see how it works.

Yeah I would say either Mondays or Thursdays would be best. We should steer clear of Wed because those are games nights during basketball season, unless we just want to make NNN happy hour pregame meetings in season? Actually come to think of it that sounds really good!

I say we set up a bi-weekly wed night happy hour and rotate between univ, uptown and south charlotte.

Yeah I would say either Mondays or Thursdays would be best. We should steer clear of Wed because those are games nights during basketball season, unless we just want to make NNN happy hour pregame meetings in season? Actually come to think of it that sounds really good!

I say we set up a bi-weekly wed night happy hour and rotate between univ, uptown and south charlotte.[/quote]

I agree with everything NWA says.