NNN Happy Hour/ Senior Night 5pm Pics

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;388477]University pics?[/QUOTE]

Correct you are my young padawan

[QUOTE=HP49er;388482]No, just suggesting that you order double the first time. If you have to wait for the later round, you’re going to be late to the game.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo two pitchers!

Gill.......... this does not mean you should drink TWO PITCHERS INSTEAD OF ONE. :shades:
Woohoo two pitchers!
You must have posted without reading the entire page. You should know better.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;388486]You must have posted without reading the entire page. You should know better.[/QUOTE]

???

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;388484]Gill… this does not mean you should drink TWO PITCHERS INSTEAD OF ONE. :shades:[/QUOTE]

Count me in for Tuesday.

Tonight!

I’ve had something come up. I may not make it.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;388755]I’ve had something come up. I may not make it.[/QUOTE]

If Over is out someone has to take his place!

I’ll be freezing my ass off in line.

No dice para mi.

OVER!!! NOOOOO!!!

Bringing a friend from work and fellow alum.

So, uh, are we going to take advantage of any waitresses? LOL. I wouldn’t minds some waitresses taking advantage of me.

nizzump!

I hate I missed this tonight guys. I had to work late and didn’t get off until 6:45. Missed all the senior night stuff and everything.

Saw Jimmyhat at halftime and he said there was a pretty good turnout.

Unfortunately, the free pitcher of Bud Light was the highlight of the evening. I was hoping the highlight would be a victory, and the free pitcher would be an added bonus.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;388932]nizzump![/QUOTE]

Is that a word?

Couldn’t make it to the pregame. Made it to Halton just in time for the intro video to find out we missed senior night acknowledgments. Has it always been at the beginning?

Picasso’s was fun as always. I brought a few non-NNN folks with me. I do like the NNN happy hour though. We need to make that a semi-regular thing.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;389039]Couldn’t make it to the pregame. Made it to Halton just in time for the intro video to find out we missed senior night acknowledgments. Has it always been at the beginning?[/QUOTE]

Yeah we were talking about that after the game too.

Getting together with Niners is always a highlight!

[QUOTE=ChevEE;389039]Couldn’t make it to the pregame. Made it to Halton just in time for the intro video to find out we missed senior night acknowledgments. Has it always been at the beginning?[/QUOTE]

A-10 rules.

A-10 [B]rules[/B].

Verb or noun?