NNN Lunch 10/18 Uptown

NNN Lunch at Johnny Burrito! A bit short notice, but to be fair this was planned out in the shoutbox last week.

Where: Johnny Burrito (Uptown, Wells Fargo Atrium)
When: Noon, but try to get there earlier to beat the line.
Why: Because Johnny Burrito.

IN:
Gill
NWA
s9er
NLP
Over40 (most likely)

Have a person on our team who turned in their notice this week and friday is last day, so we are taking him out to lunch. It is a late 2:00 lunch though and I LOVE Johnny B, so I am going to try to do both.

[quote=“The_Brown_Samurai, post:1, topic:28325”]NNN Lunch at Johnny Burrito! A bit short notice, but to be fair this was planned out in the shoutbox last week.

IN:
Gill
NWA
s9er
NLP
Over40 (most likely)[/quote]What is parking like around there?

[quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:28325”][quote=“The_Brown_Samurai, post:1, topic:28325”]NNN Lunch at Johnny Burrito! A bit short notice, but to be fair this was planned out in the shoutbox last week.

IN:
Gill
NWA
s9er
NLP
Over40 (most likely)[/quote]What is parking like around there?[/quote]

On the street parking is somewhat easy to snag and if not the parking deck next to the atrium is the best place as you can take the elevator all the way down to Johnny Bs.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:4, topic:28325”][quote=“Niner National, post:3, topic:28325”][quote=“The_Brown_Samurai, post:1, topic:28325”]NNN Lunch at Johnny Burrito! A bit short notice, but to be fair this was planned out in the shoutbox last week.

IN:
Gill
NWA
s9er
NLP
Over40 (most likely)[/quote]What is parking like around there?[/quote]

On the street parking is somewhat easy to snag and if not the parking deck next to the atrium is the best place as you can take the elevator all the way down to Johnny Bs.[/quote]

Gill mentioned this to me a few 3 weeks ago and I told him I would try to make it. Now that I see Over49er will be there, I’m definitely in. That undesirable owes me some money, plus I think that sly dog has been seeing my girlfriend.