NNN Lunch - Winston-Salem style, Wed. Dec 8th-CANCELED!!

We will be having our first Winston-Salem Ninernation lunch on Wed December 8th 12:00 at Foothills Brewery in Downtown Winston-Salem. Please RSVP in this thread if you can make it!

IN
Jimmyhat
JFelt-OUT
2K-OUT
EE9er +1-OUT
49erDrummer-Only true diehard.

I should be able to make it.

My first New Bern NNN lunch will put your sorry W-S NNN lunch to shame!

That might even be worth roadtripping for!

You do know for it to be a lunch you have to consume food. Strictly alcohol does not count as a NNN Lunch.

would be sweet to get 10 of us together for the lunch.

You do know for it to be a lunch you have to consume food. Strictly alcohol does not count as a NNN Lunch.[/quote]

beer = liquid bread = food

You do know for it to be a lunch you have to consume food. Strictly alcohol does not count as a NNN Lunch.[/quote]

beer = liquid bread = food[/quote]

touche

::gulp:: ::burp:: whatever man, don’t hate.

I might try to make this with another friend of mine who is a niner. What do you guys do? Talk about the good ol days and how awesome Lutz is?

Well that and strippers…

I’m tentative on this one. I just started a new job, so it depends on what I’ll be doing next week. If I’m on my own in Winston, I’m in…but I may be running around with my boss tying up some paperwork the first few days of next week.

If I didn’t have class in High Point, I’d be all over it

Surely you can skip one class??

Yeah, class is no excuse. They can’t fire you from class.

I’m gonna do my best to work this out. We just scored a huge contract at work, but it’s in New Mexico. So my boss may be flying out there and leaving me to take care of the office while he’s gone (in addition to my usual sales stuff). That would tie me to Greensboro a little more.

[quote=“49erDrummer, post:15, topic:24434”]Yeah, class is no excuse. They can’t fire you from class.

I’m gonna do my best to work this out. We just scored a huge contract at work, but it’s in New Mexico. So my boss may be flying out there and leaving me to take care of the office while he’s gone (in addition to my usual sales stuff). That would tie me to Greensboro a little more.[/quote]

Yes they can. And it’s a four letter word that starts with an F.

True.

Don’t miss out on this 49erDrummer.

Bump

HP, you think you can make it out?