NNN Stats

So when NNN was down, I found this site…

[URL]http://www.quantcast.com/ninernation.net[/URL]

Shows a breakdown of NNN and its users… pretty interesting.

OK I must be missing something… how would that site be able to track any of those characteristics of NNN. They seem (and obviously are) completely random.

Yeah… 33% of nnn users are female… riiiiight

Nah thats totally bogus. No way there are more people of any race other than white than there are white people are here. And no way there are 1/3 women. More like 1/50th.

That was entertaining but bs

Hmmmm… interesting. I didnt even think about that.

8% are between 3 and 11… hope they don’t have access to the politics forum…

Explain this
No College 62 = 28%
College 99 = 40%
Grad School 218 = 32%

I’m hoping the person who did this math would have fit in the hoping for GED grouping?

Hmmmm... interesting. I didnt even think about that.

Not only are the stats ridiculous (33% female is absurd), you also have to wonder how the hell a site like that would have ever gotten all of this info. Pretty sure none of us ever filled out a NNN or quantcast survey telling our race or income.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;349887]Not only are the stats ridiculous (33% female is absurd), you also have to wonder how the hell a site like that would have ever gotten all of this info. Pretty sure none of us ever filled out a NNN or quantcast survey telling our race or income.[/QUOTE]

I told them you were white and worked for the Bcats- they probably just took a guess on the income based on that. :lol:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;349887]Not only are the stats ridiculous (33% female is absurd), you also have to wonder how the hell a site like that would have ever gotten all of this info. Pretty sure none of us ever filled out a NNN or quantcast survey telling our race or income.[/QUOTE]

Where’s Mac?

j/k :biggrin:

Explain this No College 62 = 28% College 99 = 40% Grad School 218 = 32%

I’m hoping the person who did this math would have fit in the hoping for GED grouping?

There are so many things wrong with those numbers, its not even funny.
#1. How does 218 = 32% of 379?
#2. 28 + 40 + 32 = me being a retard

EDIT: In regards to #2…Im a dumbass.

Another thing that just bothers the hell out of me…the race demographics

69% Caucasian 86
18% Afr. Am. 225
6% Asian 135
2% Hispanic 34
[B]5% Other 338[/B]

HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;349907]#2. [B]28 + 40 + 32 = 90. [/B]Where’s the other 10%?[/QUOTE]

Um, you sure?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;349913]Um, you sure?[/QUOTE]

I just added it up in my head, and I think I got 100% but I’ve been out of school for a while so my brain is likely withering away.