NNNIT Lovin Region: CharlotteLacrosse16 vs BiscuitPants04

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;310449]this may cost me votes…but absolutely. being born in the Bronx and raised in Orange County, New York…i am New York Yankees fan. i actually just bought tickets to go watch them play the sox july 3rd behind the dugout with my mom. in 1 hour in 9 minutes the begining of the Yankees season starts on espn. i cant wait.

i hope my mlb affiliation does not lose me votes. that would be silly and no matter what…we ALL stick together through good times and bad. WE ARE 49ERS[/QUOTE]

I will never vote for a Yankee bastard!!!

Lets look at it this way. He wakes up and looks at 49er posters in his room. He has more 49er apparel then Yankee apparel. The man favors the color green over blue, and celebrates St. Patties days like a nun celebrates Christmas. Trust me, i've lived the guy for 4 years now, he's as close to bleeding green as it comes.

I mean seriously, have you heard of him help start a Yankee Nation Gold, or a Yankee Football Initiative?

Just giving the man props. Go get em Biscuit. May the pickaxe be with you.

Interesting, but by looking at his NN.N account you wouldn’t have a clue. Since this is a vote for best poster rather than best waking-up-in-the-morning-and-pricking-his-finger-to-check-blood-color i don’t see how that’s important.

[SIZE=1]of course I’m just kidding, where’s the fun in leaving yankee lovers alone?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;310641]Interesting, but by looking at his NN.N account you wouldn’t have a clue. Since this is a vote for best poster rather than best waking-up-in-the-morning-and-pricking-his-finger-to-check-blood-color i don’t see how that’s important.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=7]of course I’m just kidding, where’s the fun in leaving yankee lovers alone?[/SIZE][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Blahahaha!!! :49ers:

Blahahaha!!! :49ers:
Not that I don't think somebody needs to work on their public image if they expect to get anywhere in this election process.

bump

This one is a barn burner…

Perhaps I need to change my game plan. Slow and steady may not win this race. Alright, where’s my shooter?

This one is a barn burner...

This has to be the closest matchup of all the brackets.

I had to vote for BiscuitPants, and his 291 posts, since you left me out of the tourney Lacrosse

So having a formula for my selections is what’s gonna do me in? Well damn. I guess I’m a dumbass for having an objective selection process rather than just choosing people at random.

I’m sure ChampNiner and his 88 posts blew your formula’s mind.

I’m gonna simulate the NN.N CBI in my head…I win!!!

Last post i make about it in the thread:
do you seriously want to see the spread sheet i put together, along with the formula used? PM me if you are interested in seeing it

I have a feeling this is gonna come down to the last minute. I might need to start thinking about what to do in case of a tie.

wow…nice comeback brewing…

I'm sure ChampNiner and his 88 posts blew your formula's mind.
I can't help it... :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::biggrin:

Voting ends at midnight-ish!

This is a first round matchup for the history books.

With the amazing talent both of out teams have, I am not surprised this game will come down to the buzzer.

It’s ain’t over till the fat lady sings, and I don’t see anyone named Olga making an appearance anytime soon.

I have a feeling this is gonna come down to the last minute. I might need to start thinking about what to do in case of a tie.

Better seed wins.

Donkeyjaws… You’re cool and all, but give him a break man, he came up with an objective and fair selection process, and actually had the drive to implement it. If not for C-Lax, we wouldn’t even have a NNIT for you to bitch about being left out of. So quit whining about being snubbed, and get on your game plan for next year so you don’t have to worry about getting snubbed again.

Better seed wins.

Donkeyjaws… You’re cool and all, but give him a break man, he came up with an objective and fair selection process, and actually had the drive to implement it. If not for C-Lax, we wouldn’t even have a NNIT for you to bitch about being left out of. So quit whining about being snubbed, and get on your game plan for next year so you don’t have to worry about getting snubbed again.

If it wasn’t for me, nobody would be talking about the NNIT. I started the thread about this year’s NNN Poster of the Year about a week ago. Remember?

Anyway, he knows im not serious. In fact, he’s supposed to be making a special banner for me as we speak. As far as my gameplan is concerned, it will never deviate from what my posts are known for. Bringing the same sarcastic dry humor that probably only 2% of this board picks up on. I have a feeling next year it will pay off. Big Time. 2009 NNN Poster of the Year right here folks. Put it in the books.