NO Campout Tonight

Got a call from the ticket office, THERE IS NO CAMPOUT TONIGHT. The school obviously doesn’t want to be responsible if anyone freezes their weenkie off out there tonight, so no campout tonight. I was told to show up early tomorrow, but not to camp.

Tickets should still be given out based on the points from Friday’s registration, but to avoid law suits, no camping required tonight.

What is this about fridays registration?

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 07:40 PM [b] What is this about fridays registration? [/b]
Registration for all Sunday night campouts(Wednesday games) is on the Friday before.

DUDE FOR WHAT GAME… CINCY OR TCU???

[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:42 PM [b]DUDE FOR WHAT GAME.... CINCY OR TCU????????????????[/b]
Tomorrow TCU tickets go out. Cincinnati tickets don't go out until NEXT Wednesday(Feb. 2nd).

At the women’s game today, I did see a tent there. So, it looks like someone is braving the cold.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:25 PM [b] At the women's game today, I did see a tent there. So, it looks like someone is braving the cold. [/b]
im sure they left once they realised the campout was cancelled.