No TV for St. Louis

Does anyone know more about this? Is it really not even part of the ESPN Full Court package?

cset hopefully?

C-SET is televising the game at 8:30 Saturday.

Others on TV…
Saturday, 2/19 - at Tulane, C-SET, 8:00 PM
Wednesday, 2/23 - Memphis, C-SET, 7:30 PM (don’t watch, BE THERE!)
Thursday, 3/03 - at Louisville, ESPN2, 9:00 PM

Charlotte49ers.com says the SLU game is on C-SET. The TV listings on Yahoo echo this.

I’ve seen the game time listed as 2:10pm and as 8:30pm. Can we get some confirmation one way or the other?

Maybe the station does not like to play the HORROR genre at that time of the day.

[b]C-SET is televising the game at 8:30 Saturday.

Others on TV…
Thursday, 3/03 - at Louisville, ESPN2, 9:00 PM

[/b]

I thought all of the remaining games are on C-Set(or Tv)?

Pretty sure USF isn’t.

(P.S. Gotta give it up to the Ambassador of Qwan once again for proving me wrong about the USF game).

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 10:23 AM [b] C-SET is televising the game at 8:30 Saturday.

Others on TV…
Thursday, 3/03 - at Louisville, ESPN2, 9:00 PM [/b]

Will the SLU game broadcast on CSET be a tape delay? The team schedule says it’s to be played at 2:10PM. EDIT: Nope. The C-SET site does not show it as tape delay (TD), so it’s live at 8:30.

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Feb 7 2005, 12:40 PM [b] Will the SLU game broadcast on CSET be a tape delay? The team schedule says it's to be played at 2:10PM. [/b]
The game was changed to a night game to accomodate TV.

The game was changed to 8:30 to allow for TV coverage. It was announced in the same press release as when the TCU game was amended to being an 8:00 game to be on ESPN Classic. As far as I know, the only coverage in the Carolinas will be on C-SET. From the press release:

In addition, C-SET, the 49ers local television carrier, has confirmed that it will produce and broadcast the 49ers game at Saint Louis, Feb. 12. Due to facility requests, that game time has been moved to 8:30 p.m. eastern time.

Also, the DePaul, Southern Miss, and USF games aren’t listed anywhere as having TV coverage right now.