North Texas

I really dont want us to look past them. We have spent so much time talking about Hofstra, that I think we are just assuming we are going to blow away NT. I know they are predicted to be in the bottom half of their league, but we will be playing less than 24 hours after a TOUGH game against Hofstra. Anyways, does anyone have any info on NT? What type of game do they play? Are they shooters like us, or do they like to bang down low? Are they deep? Good coaching? etc
Thanks

Those are the kinda games we sem to lose regularly too. Beat Indiana at Indiana, lose to East Carolina. We need to decide now, at the beginning of the season to show no mercy on lesser teams, run up a huge lead, and keep it when we can. NO STUPID LOSSES THIS YEAR!

It wasn’t a good idea to play back-to-back.

Meh, itll be a nice weekend treat for me :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196683]It wasn’t a good idea to play back-to-back.[/QUOTE]

At least it isnt UNT [I]then [/I]Hofstra

It wasn't a good idea to play back-to-back.
Which brings us to the question, "Why are we doing this?" Not only is it a back-to-back against a team that will most certainly crush our RPI if we lose but probably not help our RPI if we win. We couldn't make North Texas or some other team of that caliber come Tuesday? Competing with the NFL is a bad idea too.

maybe since the Panthers have a Monday night game, we will still get some fans showing up Sunday

Alright, looks like the boys learned how to win again, now we got the Mean Green coming in. Let’s kick their ass!

Wasn’t this the 1st volleyball vs Men’s Basketball scheduling conflict?

Is this the N Texas pregame discussion thread? :-\ :-X :o

Looks like cpip is tempting the do-over gods.

TWC Channel 520/1520 HD. It is on TV! Dope.

Hope so. The UTSA game was supposed to be on TWC 520, but I heard it was not. I went to Pic’s to see it and they could not get it on 520. Asked Judy, who was also at Pic’s, and she figured TWC messed up.

That game was, unfortunately, on channel 520. But this one should go off without a hitch seeing as it has an HD feed.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/01/17/4620636/the-charlotte-49ers-starting-sophomore.html#.UtnnTPso7s0

Hope so. The UTSA game was supposed to be on TWC 520, but I heard it was not. I went to Pic’s to see it and they could not get it on 520. Asked Judy, who was also at Pic’s, and she figured TWC messed up.[/quote]

Most bars don’t have TWC. They (Pics) were never going to be able to show it.

Let’s get to 3-1. Need to see the intensity from the beginning.

Anybody in Greensboro want to meet up at kickback Jacks?

Hope so. The UTSA game was supposed to be on TWC 520, but I heard it was not. I went to Pic’s to see it and they could not get it on 520. Asked Judy, who was also at Pic’s, and she figured TWC messed up.[/quote]

I watched it on 520 at home. It worked great.