North Texas

Thanks for the link. That was a good read on Thorne.

Thanks for the link. That was a good read on Thorne.[/quote]

Nice read. Let’s hope he breaks the curse, but I think he already paid his dues with his free-throw shooting on Thursday.

Oh my how you changed your view on SOS and RPI.

Hope so. The UTSA game was supposed to be on TWC 520, but I heard it was not. I went to Pic’s to see it and they could not get it on 520. Asked Judy, who was also at Pic’s, and she figured TWC messed up.[/quote]

I watched it on 520 at home. It worked great.[/quote]

Other than the road team.

Hope so. The UTSA game was supposed to be on TWC 520, but I heard it was not. I went to Pic’s to see it and they could not get it on 520. Asked Judy, who was also at Pic’s, and she figured TWC messed up.[/quote]

Most bars don’t have TWC. They (Pics) were never going to be able to show it.[/quote]

Well they gave me the impression on the phone they were showing it and when I was there they had a screen up that appeared to be an attempt to show it, but it just showed something to the effect that TWC channel 520 was not available, or some similar verbiage, with the “520” in a red box on a black screen. As I also said, Judy was there with Ken and a friend and they were also under the impression Pic’s was showing it.

I see the bobcats/heat game tonight is sold out. I assume that will affect our attendance to some - degree. :-[

Aren’t these the b@@turds that dissed us opening night about 5 years ago? The one lutz got p1$$ed at their coach? If so, no mercy. Run up the score.

Gotta challenge for anyone near section 216. Don’t let my 5yr old son and 2yr old daughter out cheer you tonight! He’s loud n proud!

Damnit! Blakely almost cost us this game. He needs to get his act together ;D