NOT what we want to see..... :red face:

http://www.pagesix.com/story/mets+pitcher+drag

Too bad rumors catch on quick, cause I dont believe this one.

A sleazy rumor rag was given the opportunity to take a picture of John Maine in a dress but he “declined”. Riiiiight.

non story

If there is any validity to this he was either Drunk/Dared or his pick up lines suck.

If there is any validity to this he was either Drunk/Dared or his pick up lines suck.

If it even happened. Proof?

Yeah, this is pretty far-fetched. Don’t believe it for a second.

Gotta say that someone is stretching for a story.

clt says oscar de la hoya says: what is the big deal?

Who cares anyway what the boy does in his own time. As long as he doesn’t go out on the mound in a dress, I’m fine with it. All that I know is that he can pitch. Although I guess if he wears a dress, he might catch too.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;273595]Although I guess if he wears a dress, he might catch too.[/QUOTE]
Oh come on, is that necessary?

OK, I laughed.

Who cares anyway what the boy does in his own time. As long as he doesn't go out on the mound in a dress, I'm fine with it. All that I know is that he can pitch. [B]Although I guess if he wears a dress, he might catch too[/B].

:lmao:

This all seems totally real to me. I mean, how many times do people…famous people at that…have a secret fetish that they go out in public and announce to the world.

I’m pretty sure this happens all the time.

I saw Steve Smith in Costco about a week ago wearing support hose and a training bra announcing that he was a pro bowl wide receiver and he asked if anyone wanted to take his picture but we all declined.

Some girl I know was supposed to be setup on a date with him, not sure if it ever happened though, but now I need to find out.

“Apparently the real story is that he was trying to get in her pants, but this girl figured she could cook up a story and make a few bucks.”

This is what a friend of mine heard on The Boomer Esiason / Craig Carton morning show.

Basically that NY Post Page 6 makes stories like this all of the time, its basically the national enquirer.

I think we can all sleep easier now…

This is the dumbest sh1t I’ve ever heard of.

This is the dumbest sh1t I've ever heard of.

Dumber than this?

[I] You wouldn't get a gun if you were the person who used it in fights.[/I]

or this?

[I] I heard when stonecoldken was in school he was dating Jewel.[/I]

or even this?

[I] I never went to the Botantical Gardens because I heard a guy walked through there to the dorm one night, & 5 guys gang-raped him.[/I]

and for good measure:

[I] A real Nigerian official would speak more proper English than us. This guy is horrible.[/I]

[QUOTE=shagg49er;273648]Dumber than this?[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha

Dumber than this?

or this?

or even this?

and for good measure:

that is amazing.

LOL @ Shagg

Nice work

:lmao: