Observer: Bama game nears sellout

Link to Niners notebook

Good tidbits and ticket info. Thanks.

I think we are going to see a lot of red in Halton on Saturday.

I agree, I think sections 231-233 will be heavily scarlet colored tomorrow. A quick check on the TicketReturn site shows the best available seats are in sections 223, row R and 215, row Q.

This is great news. I am hoping for a very loud and exciting Halton Saturday night. Seems like the only time we can get a large crowd is if we are on ESPN on primetime. Huge chance this weekend to really move up and move past the bad loss to Rutgers.

GO NINERS!!!

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 09:16 AM [b] I agree, I think sections 231-233 will be heavily scarlet colored tomorrow. A quick check on the TicketReturn site shows the best available seats are in sections 223, row R and 215, row Q. [/b]
It's crimson... not scarlet! :)

This is great. We play so much better when the competition is good and the perception of the opponent is respectful. So…Bama fans be afraid, be very afraid. Halton (that cute little “crackerbox” of a gym) will ROCK YOU!!

Hot damn! I’m coming down from VA for the game so Halton better be rocking. I’ll be there to do my part!! GO NINERS!!

[b]A human environmental sciences major at Alabama[/b]

That’s from Kennedy Winston’s player bio. What’s that mean, human waste management?
I thought I gave Cletis Fobbs a tough time about cleaning up the crap.
Winston is going to get it ten times worse.

The HES major covers the nutrition, hospitality, human development, health sciences, consumer sciences, and design majors.