Observer Indiana preview

2-5 Hoosiers see pressure increasing

I do believe winter weather in southern Indiana has my trip on… ice.

Winter storm warning remains in effect until 7 am est Thursday.
Snow will overspread the area early this morning. By late this afternoon snowfall should be 1 to 4 inches. Snow will be heavy at times tonight. Total snow accumulation by daylight Thursday should be 6 to 11 inches. Blowing and drifting snow will develop late tonight.

[i]Originally posted by ApexNiner[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 08:26 AM [b] I do believe winter weather in southern Indiana has my trip on.... ice.

Winter storm warning remains in effect until 7 am est Thursday.
Snow will overspread the area early this morning. By late this afternoon snowfall should be 1 to 4 inches. Snow will be heavy at times tonight. Total snow accumulation by daylight Thursday should be 6 to 11 inches. Blowing and drifting snow will develop late tonight. [/b]

Not good news for you Apex. Hope it works out. If not, you can catch it at a bar and then again at 11 on C-SET.

Little scary: “They frittered away a 17-point second-half lead against Missouri and a 13-point lead against Connecticut.”

They also have losses to UNC and Kentucky. I think they’ll be ready for us.

i watched part of the ky game, didn’t see much other than wright. i like our chances with good defense.

trip is off… going to watch the game in Raleighwood at a bar. Folks on IU boards are saying it is going to be bad tonight and the crowd will be limited. Goldniner is in Indy now, while not too bad there. It is much worse farther south of I-70.