Observer Madness coverage

I was surprised. Front page color photos with story. Very nice.

Charlotte 49ers launch a new chapter

And this beauty from online version.

Nice.

B) B) B)

[b]The 49ers are celebrating their 10th season at Halton Arena, where the men's team has won 81 percent of its games. [/b]

I just think this is a stat that really should get more attention…thats really impressive!!!

Hehe I was a bit surprised to see it on the front page as well. HOT SHIT!!! B)

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 11:34 AM [b]I was surprised. Front page color photos with story. Very nice.

Charlotte 49ers launch a new chapter

And this beauty from online version.

[/b]

That’s a picture from last season, from a game too, not MM. Only one of those people were actually at the event this year.

At least they gave us some nice stuff in the paper.

:ph34r:

Thanks Mike P. Are we winning you over ?

follow up… this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: !!!

The blond on the front row left has babysat my kids.
Very cool girl.

Tintin

[i]Originally posted by lake49er[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 12:48 PM [b] follow up... this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena :) :) :) !!! [/b]
You got that right. I was chasing little fannies all night. (Is that ok to say?) I love me some low riders. :headbang: :wow:
[i]Originally posted by Tintin[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 01:49 PM [b] The blond on the front row left has babysat my kids. Very cool girl.

Tintin [/b]

I am sure she is a very nice girl (and I do mean that) but is she giving birth for you?

Sorry you said left. :frowning:

[b]follow up... this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena !!! [/b]

I was at App. St. football the past weekend and the girls at MM would won in a head to head matchup. We have some of the best looking girls around.

[i]Originally posted by lake49er+Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (lake49er @ Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Tintin[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 01:49 PM [b] The blond on the front row left has babysat my kids. Very cool girl.

Tintin [/b]
I am sure she is a very nice girl (and I do mean that) but is she giving birth for you?[/b][/quote]
Watch what you say. Why do you feel the need to make comments like that? Did you never learn to bite your tounge when you have some stupid ass comment like that to make against someone you’ve never met?

Have some respect man, what if she reads this board? Are you going to post a picture of yourself so strangers can tear you apart based on looks even though you’ve done nothing to deserve it?

I agree with CMack - especially if you’re going to pick someone that many on this board are friends with.

word, cmack. she is a cool girl. lets get a pic of lake up in here and pick him apart

I don’t know the girl on the left but I do know the girl on the right and she is awesome.

Ok your right she is a niner and I shoud and will love her. And I do mean that. Sometimes I forget that this is 49er land. I am taking a deep bow!xoxo niner lady.

I made my apologies fellas. I am on our side. Ask around you want me on this side. Let’s be friends and fellow NINERS it’s safer that way.

[b]I made my apologies fellas. I am on our side. Ask around you want me on this side. Let's be friends and fellow NINERS it's safer that way. [/b]

hahaa, do we NEED you on our side or do we just want you? who am i suppose to be asking? everyone who is anyone??? i am interested in who you are now

and people have pointed out some NN.net members during basketball games or at picasso’s… i can’t remember seeing any studs.

they are both beautiful girls

btw, anyone going to willing step up in ricky’s place?