Observer Madness coverage

I was surprised. Front page color photos with story. Very nice.

Charlotte 49ers launch a new chapter

And this beauty from online version.

Nice.

B) B) B)

[b]The 49ers are celebrating their 10th season at Halton Arena, where the men's team has won 81 percent of its games. [/b]

I just think this is a stat that really should get more attention…thats really impressive!!!

Hehe I was a bit surprised to see it on the front page as well. HOT SHIT!!! B)

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 11:34 AM [b]I was surprised. Front page color photos with story. Very nice.

Charlotte 49ers launch a new chapter

And this beauty from online version.

[/b]

That’s a picture from last season, from a game too, not MM. Only one of those people were actually at the event this year.

At least they gave us some nice stuff in the paper.

:ph34r:

Thanks Mike P. Are we winning you over ?

follow up… this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: !!!

The blond on the front row left has babysat my kids.
Very cool girl.

Tintin

[i]Originally posted by lake49er[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 12:48 PM [b] follow up... this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena :) :) :) !!! [/b]
You got that right. I was chasing little fannies all night. (Is that ok to say?) I love me some low riders. :headbang: :wow:
[i]Originally posted by Tintin[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 01:49 PM [b] The blond on the front row left has babysat my kids. Very cool girl.

Tintin [/b]

I am sure she is a very nice girl (and I do mean that) but is she giving birth for you?

Sorry you said left. :frowning:

[b]follow up... this picture does NOT grasp the hoooootness running around that arena !!! [/b]

I was at App. St. football the past weekend and the girls at MM would won in a head to head matchup. We have some of the best looking girls around.

[i]Originally posted by lake49er+Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (lake49er @ Oct 21 2005, 02:28 PM)

I agree with CMack - especially if you’re going to pick someone that many on this board are friends with.

word, cmack. she is a cool girl. lets get a pic of lake up in here and pick him apart

I don’t know the girl on the left but I do know the girl on the right and she is awesome.

Ok your right she is a niner and I shoud and will love her. And I do mean that. Sometimes I forget that this is 49er land. I am taking a deep bow!xoxo niner lady.

I made my apologies fellas. I am on our side. Ask around you want me on this side. Let’s be friends and fellow NINERS it’s safer that way.

[b]I made my apologies fellas. I am on our side. Ask around you want me on this side. Let's be friends and fellow NINERS it's safer that way. [/b]

hahaa, do we NEED you on our side or do we just want you? who am i suppose to be asking? everyone who is anyone??? i am interested in who you are now

and people have pointed out some NN.net members during basketball games or at picasso’s… i can’t remember seeing any studs.

they are both beautiful girls

btw, anyone going to willing step up in ricky’s place?