Observer Madness coverage

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Oct 23 2005, 05:54 PM [b] btw, anyone going to willing step up in ricky's place? [img]http://image32.webshots.com/33/2/70/28/253527028kCFMCN_ph.jpg[/img] [/b]
I just threw up in my mouth

Step up? I’ve got a nice healing chest scar from the heart bypass that I’ll show off but I simply can’t do the tights thing. :rolleyes:

true, new confence calls for some changes. how about no guy on the front row in tights anymore…

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 02:59 AM [b] true, new confence calls for some changes. how about no guy on the front row in tights anymore... [/b]
:(

Looks like I wont be at many games this year anyway.

Try and sneak me on the front row for a game over Christmas break if you can.

If not, I’ll just sit with Chad and Marty.

Hella is boss. I’ve got her back on anything. I will knife or rockfight any and all haters.

Ash lives (lived?) with the best guitarist in the best band to ever come out of UNC CHarlotte (at least the drunkest).

Wait, I’m supposed to be a tarheel now. Guess I should peace out before I get stabbed.

Where the crapfactory is Moss2k at?

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 04:21 AM [b] Where the crapfactory is Moss2k at? [/b]
I asked him this same question and got a crapfactory response.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 04:21 AM [b] Where the crapfactory is Moss2k at? [/b]
he is NEVER on the board anymore, i think he is tied up in a closet. i hope he didnt say he was "too busy" as his excuse

Hey, are you guys going to the GW game? I am. Any and all away game roadtrips, I’m willing and able.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 12:42 PM [b] Hey, are you guys going to the GW game? I am. Any and all away game roadtrips, I'm willing and able. [/b]
I'm scared to venture into Louisana these days, but Ga. State, GW, and Richmond should be considered "must do." Others like Philly, I'd rather fly, but I can be convinced otherwise.

Come on man, Philly is a stay over game. I’m in for that drive too. I made the drive to PA through a hurricane to see a concert, I can do it for a basketball game.

We need a freshman to haze and to drive us, because I know skody’s gonna be boozing (excuse me doofing) like a pro now.

I’m also up for a drive to OH, maybe we can crash a cincy game while we’re up there.

i am down for any philly game, but i only ask we go spend pre and post game in the city! I love that place

still waiting to here why we want lake49er? i have a feeling he wants to brag about something

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 08:44 PM [b] i am down for any philly game, but i only ask we go spend pre and post game in the city! I love that place [/b]
Works for me.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 01:42 PM [b] Hey, are you guys going to the GW game? I am. Any and all away game roadtrips, I'm willing and able. [/b]
i am trying to talk the wife into it.

We are definitely planning on going to the GW game along with a few other. It’s a lot easier for us to make the away games in the A10 than it was in CUSA.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 08:44 PM [b] i am down for any philly game, but i only ask we go spend pre and post game in the city! I love that place [/b]
Geno's cheesesteak with onions

So, Temple, St Joes, GW, Ga State and Richmond?

Chisox, moss2k?

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 24 2005, 11:15 PM [b] So, Temple, St Joes, GW, Ga State and Richmond?

Chisox, moss2k? [/b]

man you know im down

We need to plan better than the Cincy trip, and get out of work and stuff this time.

But, that was a boss trip, we should make it to every A-10 away game we can. Get aquainted with the conference in style.

We are planning on going to Ga. State, Richmond, Wake, and GW, and the conf. tourney. Niner Nation should try to get organized and get tickets together if we can. I can’t wait. :drink: