Observer midnight madness story

Niners fans cheer opening of basketball

Would have liked to see the recruits in attendance listed. Also, it failed to mention that Baldwin actually went through the lay-up and shooting drills. He looked really strong. Amazing lift on his dunks.

Yeah, if you didn’t already know he was coming off an injury, you could have never guess he had been hurt. Looked near-100% to me out there which is great news. I’d kill to have just half of his vertical. :frowning:

I’m not sure how to spell it…but i’m pretty sure our womens’ basketball coach’s name isn’t “Meyer”?

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Oct 16 2004, 11:22 AM [b] I'd kill to have just half of his vertical. :(

[/b]

PI and I were trying to remember which game did he have that insane dunk? WAs it against Louisville? The guy in front of him (and most of Halton) expected a finger roll, but Mitchell just kept going up.

Meier

I’m pretty sure it was Louisville in the 2nd half.

Nice article. I bought an Observer just to check it out.

He did make a spectacular dunk in the Louisville game. I couldn’t make that game because I was in Vail. We watched it at a sports bar & some Cardinal fans were in the same place & were stunned when he made the dunk. They were not stunned that we won and had great compliments about Bobby & our program.

GO NINERS!!!

B)