Observer redeems themselves

Had OUR game the feature game with the big headline and color picture. Even had the Heels buried on 6C with just a tiny picture, and even a rare Bobcat win was mentioned at the top right corner (with article on 4C).

The only negative was Scott Fowler criticizing the no-shows, but I guess he had a point. Still, the people that did come out showed a lot of emotion and supported the team well.

Granted, the Heels were playing Virginia, but still they started the Maryland/State article at the bottom of the front page. Great coverage Observer for once.

I agree. Let’s not praise them too much, though. They might get complaicant(sp?)
:headbang:

[b]The only negative was Scott Fowler criticizing the no-shows[/b]

Telling the truth is criticism? Hell this board constantly criticizes no-shows and rightly so. Shouldn’t be any glass houses here.

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 01:52 PM [b]
[b]The only negative was Scott Fowler criticizing the no-shows[/b]

Telling the truth is criticism? Hell this board constantly criticizes no-shows and rightly so. Shouldn’t be any glass houses here. [/b]

Agreed, bleeding green should be the UTimes’ job, not the Observer.

Hmmm, will the UTimes have a photo of the green dildo on the front page?

Yeah, I had no problem with Fowler talking about the seats. I mean, it might even lead some people to think “Hey, they still had good seats - I didn’t think they would. Let’s head out to the next game”.