Observer Sports Today

Its pretty clear to me that Mike P is on vacation this week.

:lmao:

Hate to be a party pooper… but… its not like we had to compete with any big news, I wish the tournament would have ended on Sunday then we could have seen if we made front page over all the football news.

With a 1st page mention for Basketball, a big front page for golf, & all of page 6, maybe y’all can cut jim some slack now.

Jim wasn’t the issue, sck. Never has been.

well, yeah. but if it had been chapel hill, the news would have been on the front page instead of way back in sports and the entire paper would have been printed in carolina blue. so big deal. right?

[QUOTE=HP49er;262500]Jim wasn’t the issue, sck. Never has been.[/QUOTE]

True. Jim rocks!

Great job Observer, awesome article and placement. I look forward to reading more about them!! :biggrin:

Wow, I’m impressed! That’s actually some genuinely good coverage from the Observer about 49ers sports :ohmy:!

[QUOTE=Savio;262443]you guys and your love hate relationship with the O…
[/QUOTE]
One word for you… [B]FIBER[/B]. You are obviously all “stopped up” again. Try more fiber. It will help “un-stop” you… then the blood will start flowing better… then more blood goes to your brain… then you are able to think clearer… then maybe you too will figure it out.

:smile:

One word for you.... [B]FIBER[/B]. You are obviously all "stopped up" again. Try more fiber. It will help "un-stop" you........ then the blood will start flowing better.... then more blood goes to your brain.... then you are able to think clearer... then maybe you too will figure it out.

:smile:

Don’t forget to cut back on cheese consumption as well. I hate being all backed up with cheese.:unhappy:

Today’s (10/18) Observer has Madness info on front page and then profiles of the 8 new guys inside. I agree with most of the “comments” based on what we’ve been hearing but Jim says Gerrity has a good shot. I hope so but contrary to other reports.