Observer's take on the Niners

Observer

Good write-up. It got front page with nice color shot of Withers. It also included a photo of Iti being interviewed. They held a media day in Halton yesterday in conjunction with the C-USA teleconference.

Good Pub. Enjoyed reading it. I may have to start up my subscription again.

“…last season, when they went 21-4 overall and 12-4 in the conference…”

:rolleyes:

Should have said 21-9. We fixed it online, will run a correction.

Don’t bother… We were trying to forget those 5 losses anyways. :slight_smile:

Now I have to go spend a dollar on a couple of copies of the Observer.

Nice article Mike. Front page too.

B)

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 09:57 AM [b] Should have said 21-9. We fixed it online, will run a correction. [/b]
That was quick... nice work Mike.
[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 10:27 AM [b] Now I have to go spend a dollar on a couple of copies of the Observer.

Nice article Mike. Front page too.

B) [/b]

Over40…you could try to sell the “ACC is scared” story to the new girl. :wink: I’ve already welcomed Jena to Niner Nation. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 11:52 AM [b] Over40...you could try to sell the "ACC is scared" story to the new girl. :wink: I've already welcomed Jena to Niner Nation. :D [/b]
I wrote to Jena this morning with kudos on the Niner/C-USA piece. Tried to get them to change Iti's height to reality, but she said they will stick with what they are provided with from the SID's office... :rolleyes:

Anyway, welcome aboard, Jena.

GO NINERS!

is hell freezing over Finally a really good article from the observer.
Good job

i wonder which coach gave Cincy their one #1 vote? I’d put 3-1 odd on Lutz.

[i]Originally posted by ninermike[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 06:52 AM [b] i wonder which coach gave Cincy their one #1 vote? I'd put 3-1 odd on Lutz. [/b]
Think it could have been Huggins himself?
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Oct 27 2004, 11:52 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Oct 27 2004, 11:52 AM)
[i]Originally posted by ninermike[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 06:52 AM [b] i wonder which coach gave Cincy their one #1 vote? I'd put 3-1 odd on Lutz. [/b]
Lutz confirmed at the Uptown rally that he indeed voted for Cincy. I would have had a hard time voting for L'ville or Memphis myself.