ODU @ Charlotte 2/10 6PM; Charlotte @ ODU 2/13 4PM - both ESPN+

What, we have a game tonight? 50/50 chance we might win? I suppose I can put it on in the background. No need to invest in it.

We have no answer for ODUs center. He has all of their points.

Our 5 position continues to be a serious weakness.

2 Likes

An Ezikpe type player would make us dangerous.

clt just purchased a :turtle: online

Awesome decision making by our guys on offense in OT.

Wow. We choked away a solid lead midway, then choked a slim lead away in the last 30 seconds AGAIN. Who could have seen that coming?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: once again, screw me for wasting another evening on this $hit team.

The technical foul on us was a killer and we gave away all our timeouts and needed them. at a critical time in the game

Yeah, but Ron would still then design a play to throw him a 3/4 court with 1.7 secs and he would miss the turnaround jumper to lose in OT

I swear this team is just like watching the same movie over and over.

4 Likes

I am closer right now than I have ever been to truly throwing in the towel on this entire program. I am Sooooooo sick of this garbage.

4 Likes

That was a bad call compounded by the tech giving ODU 4 free throws they should not have had and Shepard two fouls he should not have had.
Can’t look back.

Just to sort of even things out, our women won in double OT with ODU playing the second overtime with just four on the floor due to refs fouling out 3 of their 7 dressed for the game. (We also had only 7 dressed)

Matt Sweirad said that ODU was in the double bonus for 45 minutes tonight. The refs called 9 fouls on ODU all game

“To the untrained eye it may look like we are falling apart, but that’s really us learning and growing and coming together “ - Ron Sanchez two weeks ago

Really hard to justify Matos and Cannon both getting more minutes than Brice.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen minutes played yet. Looking at the shots taken, Brice needs more looks.

3 Likes

Matos had 36 minutes…Cannon 27 and Brice had 28 minutes. Agree that Brice needs a few of Cannons minutes and some more shots after this game.

Forty five minutes would be the entire game. No damned wonder we lost.
[/quote]

1 Like

That would be a record. We were fouling in warm ups.

And Rissetto was committing all of them.

1 Like