Off season-doldrum-lull-in-the-action-thread

Speaking of off-season lull, everyday when I come into my internship I have this feeling like a kid on X-Mas morning and I check Ninernation to see if CHP has made a football announcement, and everyday I end up dissapointed. I hope one of these summer days I will see it, and when I do I will be running down these halls screaming, Iā€™m sure I will shed some tears too. Tailgaiting is gonna be greatā€¦ahhhhh

so hereā€™s an off-season questionā€¦ whatā€™s the Halton Arena court going to look like next year with the new 3pt line. Are they leaving it as is with a white line further out or are they just making the green arc larger?

What was your post? I couldn't see it when i opened it.

This whole thread is kinda hilarious by the way.

It was supposed to be a ā€œNo Funā€ picture, but for whatever reason I couldnā€™t get the image on here, just a link. Weird.

You guys fall for my hijinx every time. :lmao: I enjoy your reactions. When will you all learn?

yeah, rightā€¦good one!!!:wink:

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! :ohmy:

You guys didnā€™t think he was serious did you?

You guys didn't think he was serious did you?
Yep, I even called people.

I got a call back sayingā€¦

ā€œBobby did not lose his arm, Bobby did not chew off his arm, Bobby did not try to dunk and arm-hang afterwards and it fell off, Bobbyā€™s arm was not eaten off by Phaler, No, shaving the stache will not make Bobbyā€™s limbs fall off, Bobby has both arms, please stop calling.ā€

Yep, I even called people.

I got a call back sayingā€¦

ā€œBobby did not lose his arm, Bobby did not chew off his arm, Bobby did not try to dunk and arm-hang afterwards and it fell off, Bobbyā€™s arm was not eaten off by Phaler, No, shaving the stache will not make Bobbyā€™s limbs fall off, Bobby has both arms, please stop calling.ā€

Iā€™m talking about Fordy-Ninersh, not 49er1.

I'm talking about Fordy-Ninersh, not 49er1.
Yep, I called them both. Thanks.
Yep, I called them both. Thanks.

Way to stay on top of things.