One way to get a unified student section...

http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8554

Explanation of the meeting on pg. 5

I say kudos to coach for that, would love to see anybody with the pull to get students together actually do it…

Very cool.

on page 6, quote number 3, are they referring to UC as us, the University of Charlotte? if so, that’s awesome. if not, well then, false alarm…

[QUOTE=lkn9er;384313]on page 6, quote number 3, are they referring to UC as us, the University of Charlotte? if so, that’s awesome. if not, well then, false alarm…[/QUOTE]

no… Cincy

[QUOTE=thelew1014;384315]no… Cincy[/QUOTE]

i hate my life…

hey lew…

I love the white board. Gotta say it’s pretty bad ass especially the “pink slip karl” haha.

However you kinda lost me and many other people with the “our witherspoon is greater than your witherspoon”

Haha but keep bringing the board! Screw the horrible A10 refs that can’t stand to be called out…

as we unify the student sections, can we also unify the cheerleaders? they’re terrible.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;384336]hey lew…

I love the white board. Gotta say it’s pretty bad ass especially the “pink slip karl” haha.

However you kinda lost me and many other people with the “our witherspoon is greater than your witherspoon”

Haha but keep bringing the board! Screw the horrible A10 refs that can’t stand to be called out…[/QUOTE]

That was Alchemist… it’s actually his whiteboard. He does a lot of high intellectual stuff… but it’s over the head of most GWU students let alone athletes.

He was referring to Dr. Loy Witherspoon, who really does deserve to be mentioned up there with Bonnie Cone and J. Murray Atkins as far as contributions to the success of our University.

I’m thinking about buying a second whiteboard simply for chants.

Edit… I also want to get a second whiteboard in 105 with a way of communication. It would be great if walkie-talkies would work… but it’s too loud in there to hear.