One Win Only!

14 games played and only one win. Vollyball 0-6,M soccer 0-4,W soccer 1-3. This is unacceptable! I support Judy and the athletic department but this can’t happen.

The women’s soccer program has a new coach so maybe give them a little time. But, rumor before he started was that he was a good recruiter, but coaching was to be seen.
Volleyball has had a difficult schedule, but they better wake up bc they are going to have a tough weekend.
Men’s soccer has had a tough early schedule also, but the team has been stale since the late 90’s.
Judy has no clue about any other sport besides basketball.

she knows a lot about soccer as you can hear her chant “Get the ball back niners the entire time” <_<

[i]Originally posted by lake49er[/i]@Sep 9 2005, 11:26 AM [b] 14 games played and only one win. Vollyball 0-6,M soccer 0-4,W soccer 1-3. This is unacceptable! I support Judy and the athletic department but this can't happen. [/b]
Since you brought it up...

Men’s soccer is 0-2, not 0-4 – And our cross country teams swept their meets last weekend.

Men’s soccer schedule is brutal to start the season (at Davidson, at UNCG ranked top 10 last year, at UVA always ranked). Two red cards in 2 games and led Davidson throughout the match.

As for the Coach Lipsitz. He was an assistant and primary recruiter at Ohio State. I would assume he was good in his primary role and now is running the show here.

Show some support.

Doesn’t matter the score, the volleyball games are a blast to go to! They can hear everything you yell at them. The Midd. Tennessee coach complained to the refs about us twice in one game! They never look bad playing though, it just seems to be a lot of little mistakes that add up to losses. It’s not like they are losing all their games 30-10, they always seem to be in the game until the end. They play three games in two days starting in about 15 minutes up at Duke, hopefully they can pick up a win or two.

And women’s soccer has been improving, they fell behind UNCW their last home match 2-1, but scored 3 unanswered and got a seemingly easy 4-2 win. And their last game they lost in double OT on the road, not too bad. A sophomore has scored 4 goals for us in the last two games.

FYI, women’s soccer is going for a “break the record night” Sunday September 25 agaisnt Marshall, trying to break the home soccer attendance record(which isn’t very impressive, only about 1,100 the coach said). Coach Lipsitz seemed really excited about his chance to be a head coach here, he wants more support for the team and they deserve it. The UNCW game was the first where we actually had vocal fan support(a group of guys at the top of the lower level were giving it to the UNCW coach and the refs all game, very nice).

^ so about us at the volleyball games…

i talked with Dan today… news is some athletic “suit” said they need to start ejecting us if we keep it up… i know its a girl sport, but who cares.

matt peck cried his ass off about our comments to him, and that is why he coaches f****** volleyball!!! ever see huggins start crying?

the volleyball team won tonight as did the girls soccer team so that is 5 wins now

no i haven’t seen huggins cry but i have seen some bearcats players cry though

[i]Originally posted by lake49er[/i]@Sep 9 2005, 11:26 AM [b] 14 games played and only one win. Vollyball 0-6,M soccer 0-4,W soccer 1-3. This is unacceptable! I support Judy and the athletic department but this can't happen. [/b]
lake49er, looks like you got everyone fired up:

Women’s soccer wins tournament over Furman and USC

The men fell to UVA 2-0 unfortunately.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner+Sep 12 2005, 09:51 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LeftyNiner @ Sep 12 2005, 09:51 AM)