Opponent #4 - Clemson

Interesting game, our guys responded really well when they played an ACC team last year, nearly came back and beat Maryland and barely lost to Ga Tech. I expect us to play better, hopefully we get the win, however, if Clemson shoots the ball well and we continue to guard the permiter poorly, it could be embarrassing.

Is this game even sold out yet? I know they were only selling tickets through season ticket holders and 3 game mini packs in order to limit the number of Clemson fans that showed up. But I saw a thread last week that said single game tickets are now being sold and last night Matt said tickets were still available.

Maybe we get lucky and oleā€™ Oliver hasnt figured out where Halton Arena is at yet. Last season after we whipped there ass he had no clue what Halton was. Hopefully he still doesnt!

In all honesty I think we get the W! Wilderness will show us the way!

Any Clemson board chatter about this game?

Links?

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;363177]Any Clemson board chatter about this game?

Links?[/QUOTE]

Hereā€™s a link to links:

Clemson Message Boards & Sports Forums

I didnā€™t see a game thread on the Scout board and while I registered for the Tigernet board, the latter hasnā€™t approved me yet (probably should have given different username and password!).

I was kind of hoping Booker would leave for the pros before this year. Heā€™s averaging 11.3 rebounds a game! He killed us last year until we got him in foul trouble. Maybe some home court advantage will help us out? (Ha ha, what am I saying, we donā€™t get much home cooking against the nobodies, let alone top teams).

It also helped that Oglesby was taking some really dumb shots, and missing them in our game. He played better towards the end of the year (though still a gunner). If heā€™s hitting, heā€™ll murder any kind of zone we throw out there, or man if one of our slower defenders is on him.

I thought we had very little chance last year, and we won convincingly. This year, weā€™re at home, and again I see little chance of winning. Maybe we pull it out again? Not sure how, but this is one of those you have to go into saying ā€œanything can happen.ā€

I wish they had backed out of the game and sent us check instead.

Been cruising their boards some today and not much chatter at all. 99% of the posts are football, and the other 1% are a couple of people talking about coming to the game.

I donā€™t think their fans care that much.

How early will people be lined up tomorrow? I think iā€™m gonna try and get there at 4 tomorrow.

I don't think their fans care that much.
Basketball at Clemson is just something to help pass the time between football and baseball seasons.