OT: Diplomas

Need a little help. I have recently taken a new position, and I am reorganizing my office. I have my diploma in a frame at my office at home, but I would also like one for my new office. Do you guys no if you can get a second copy diploma? If so who do I need to contact?

Thanks,

Justin

Nick would be the final authority on that, but I’m pretty sure that’s a registrar issue.

In other news, I graduated two and a half months ago, and WHERE IS MY FREAKIN’ DIPLOMA?

I actually was sent 2 undergraduate diplomas… but thats becuase they misspelled chancellor on the first go round (the first time they only had 1 “L”… thats a pretty expensive mistake to have to redo for every graduate that semester). heh.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 07:18 PM [b] I actually was sent 2 undergraduate diplomas... but thats becuase they misspelled chancellor on the first go round (the first time they only had 1 "L"... thats a pretty expensive mistake to have to redo for every graduate that semester). heh. [/b]
HAHA! We graduated the same year because I got two of them also. You can hang them both cause no one would ever know the difference.

My diploma from 1992 is kind of small, like an 8 X 10, and it sucks. Can I have them print a new one of the large kind?

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 06:25 PM [b] Nick would be the final authority on that, but I'm pretty sure that's a registrar issue.

In other news, I graduated two and a half months ago, and WHERE IS MY FREAKIN’ DIPLOMA? [/b]

Pay your parking tickets!!!

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Jul 25 2005, 06:35 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Jul 25 2005, 06:35 PM)
[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jul 25 2005, 06:42 PM [b] In other news, I graduated two and a half months ago, and WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' DIPLOMA? [/QUOTE] Pay your parking tickets!!! [/QUOTE] LOL... didn't have any parking tickets, but I DID pay all my library fines. I'm square with the house, so to reiterate, WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' DIPLOMA? [/b]
Alex, you haven't received your diploma yet?! What did you do? lol I received mine about 3 weeks ago.
[i]Originally posted by VA49er+Jul 25 2005, 07:21 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (VA49er @ Jul 25 2005, 07:21 PM)

It is a registrar issue. Thanks for the assist. You can get a duplicate for $14.00. So UNCCTF, maybe they can help, or you could just cough up 14 for a replacement.

I got my degree a couple of weeks ago.

It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.